Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

did you enter your info into the link manually to confirm last night then open the email this morning with the broken link? Getting me nervous again
mean.gif
Did you message FB FNL with your WC # and email stating you didn't get a confirmation email.

Got done talking to FNL Northridge, bunch of ******g goons the dude says yeah your size is guaranteed then two seconds later he says first come first serve with the email confirmation..

Dude was ******g ******ed I don't even know how he got the job.

Call him back and he doesn't even know what time they opening..

Last edited:
Man I did this bout an hour ago, and also been tweeting them all morning and no one seems to want to help me. I went to my local store and they said they get the list from corporate that morning so they can't do anything about it. They said expect emails to be sent from 3-6pm and if you don't get it by then to call the 800 number and see if they can help you. I'm beginning to lose hope on this...
They didn't even message you back on FB, message them again if so.

I'm sure their FB inbox is exploding right now..
Nope they didnt... I'm guna send them another one.

did you enter your info into the link manually to confirm last night then open the email this morning with the broken link? Getting me nervous again :smh:
Did you message FB FNL with your WC # and email stating you didn't get a confirmation email.

Got done talking to FNL Northridge, bunch of ******g goons the dude says yeah your size is guaranteed then two seconds later he says first come first serve with the email confirmation..

Yes i msg'd them 30 minutes ago. I'll wait a few hours then msg them again if i don't hear back.

edit: can you link to their fb page? want to make sure it's not sent to a bogus page

Last edited:
This.

I'm scared of no black,white,latino,asian BUT Tongans/Samoans...hell, need me to buy you a pair?

This right here and if your picking up your pair this Friday at tanforan be easy because those youngster Tongans just waiting to catch someone slipping.

I pm finishline fb and told them that I got the still drafted email but the link doesnt work. Then these f*uckers tell me that they have confirmed that I didnt enter yhe draft by midnight when I did. Talk about bull sh*t.

This right here and if your picking up your pair this Friday at tanforan be easy because those youngster Tongans just waiting to catch someone slipping.

Dudes better hide in the Food Court until Noon when its daylight and people are X-Mas shopping lol UNLESS YOU GOT DAT HEAT

If I don't get my pair from ndc on friday I'm just coming back to this thread for some good laughs 
laugh.gif

Lol you have to be like 13

Who me ? Why I gotta be 13 ? Cause that's funny to me ? Imagine your going in to grab your kicks and you got dude in line like this ! You telling me you wouldn't laugh your a#* off ? That's too funny, I would hook him up on PTS alone. I know he was joking about going in like that, but still. Imagine !! Lol

Back
Top Bottom