Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

you are all winners in my book!

5xtzyd.jpg
Man... I lucked out on this, raffles, and connects... But this makes up for it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got My Drafted Email late night as i just got off work...

RSVP link did not work but i followed the steps posted in here and it worked.... Got confirmed but now waiting on the conformation email!

Due to that you are not guaranteed your size I have questions regarding the Finishline release. How many people will be selected at each store that wins the draft and who gets to purchase the shoes first? The people that won the draft or the individuals that are already in line that's been out there?

Just woke up an hour ago got to work and still no email... Anyone from the Bay Area, Norcal get the drafted email yet? If so, which mall?

Any one from Kings Plaza yet? I got the oh snap, you're constipated bull crap. I refuse to believe it!!

Got My Drafted Email late night as i just got off work...
RSVP link did not work but i followed the steps posted in here and it worked.... Got confirmed but now waiting on the conformation email!

What did u do can someone plz help me, I got the selected to RSVP link but when I click on it it doesn't work

yea man I dont know about that... I know people are having issues with confirming their spot. This might actually mess up their chances after FNL finish up working out the kinks.
yea im gonna hold off on using the link provided in this thread. ill just wait until FNL fixes the issue. i dont want them "undrafting" me cause i used a workaround.

What did u do can someone plz help me, I got the selected to RSVP link but when I click on it it doesn't work
I'm gonna repost it one more time before I sleep for all the late comers.

Just a side note, once you get it to work I highly suggest you screenshot the confirmation page after you respond to the RSVP just in case. A lot of people on here aren't getting the confirmation email (including me) so do it just to stay on the safe side.
To all those having trouble confirming the RSVP, this should help.

1) Go find your winners circle account number @ Finishline.com. Log in and go to "My Account". Your winners circle number should be on the right.

2) Edit the link above by simply putting your winners circle number after "wcid=" and your email after "email="

3) Respond to the RSVP

Last edited:
Haven't even gotten an email yet. Got a free shipping email from FNL and got pissed when I saw what it was

Limit one Finish Line Draft entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified. Once an entry is submitted, it is considered final and no changes of any kind can be made. Draft entries and/or reservations are non-transferrable. The name submitted during the Draft entry process must match the valid photo ID that is required to purchase the Retro 11 on [color= rgb(54, 99, 136)]12.21.12[/color].

If you receive an email from us confirming your shoe size and store location, you are guaranteed only one spot in line for an opportunity to purchase the Jordan Retro 11. There is no guarantee of receiving any shoe or your specified shoe size. Finish Line makes no guarantees regarding product or size availability.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, san-serif]Sigh..[/font]

Back
Top Bottom