Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If everything goes according to plan, ill walk away with 5 pairs of these. 2 pairs already secure... Can't wait until Friday

The fact that some people will have 5 pairs and I probably won't get one just pisses me off... I miss the old days.

Last edited:
I swear each day this thread gets hilarious. Every range of emotions from all angles. I think the Mayans got it wrong with 12/12/12. Think they meant 12/21/12!

Dudes gonna be real salty when they get this email

LOL..nice photoshop skills. I remember that email tho...the salt was flowing

I was out eating when i got that email we was watching football in the food spot and i pickup my phone and seen that **** then screamed noooooooooo perfect cause everyone thought i was talking about the game but really i was super salty i didnt get picked lmao

Last edited:
two tries, two cancellations. I hate all these new kids that just jump on the front of the line and ruin it for the rest of us. I have never hated the sneaker game more than this in my life

This reminds me of Apple. When they say "coming in December" and they wait for the last day, 12/31/12 at 11:59pm

Back
Top Bottom