Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Please put this reseller debate to bed. If you don't have a pair on lock already, you either didn't do your homework or you didn't want them bad enough. Bottom line. How another man chooses to earn a living is his business. Buy for a nickle, sell for a dime. No one complains that Footlocker buys them for $100 and sells them for $185.
I struck out my first time this weekend trying to aquire a ticket. I'm going to try my best to land them. I ready to wear them so bad it's driving me crazy.

The fnl draft is a joke they don't even guarantee you a pair they just guarantee you a spot In Line what does that mean lol

Just got home from Roosevelt Champs was doing tickets but they cancelled due to all the little ******' wanna be thugs wanting to buy the "black and red concords" Got there at 5 saw a few people went in the mall came out like at 7:45 then madness ensued I sat back said "screw this" and then watched the drama unfold. 

Fools man, they gotta ruin everything. 

WorldStar video?

Just got home from Roosevelt Champs was doing tickets but they cancelled due to all the little ******' wanna be thugs wanting to buy the "black and red concords" Got there at 5 saw a few people went in the mall came out like at 7:45 then madness ensued I sat back said "screw this" and then watched the drama unfold. 

Fools man, they gotta ruin everything. 

Anyword on raffle? Or retrying tickets?

The fnl draft is a joke they don't even guarantee you a pair they just guarantee you a spot In Line what does that mean lol

I think it is pretty close to a guaranteed pair. They just say that for legal reasons and lawsuit purposes.

Chopped it up with the dudes at FNL after picking up a few last minute gifts.  They brought a pair out for me to see.  Padding around the ankle is improved.  Padding in the heel/achilles area is non-existent.  Shape looks off, but that's been commonplace with all of these new XI's.  Patent leather cut is pretty decent.  Definitely a step above that anorexic CDP crap.  Standard JB shoe nowadays.  As long as you can overlook some of the differences, you should be satisfied.  There's no way I'd overpay or camp for these though, but that's just me.

Apparently Footlocker didn't get the chance to handout tickets as dudes got real rowdy.  Fights broke out, security got into it with a few people, couple of arrests.
laugh.gif

I think it is pretty close to a guaranteed pair. They just say that for legal reasons and lawsuit purposes.
This X2. i dont understand why people dont get this. They are covering *****. if you get a draft, then your guaranteed a pair unless there is some unforseen error or miscount. 

This is like waiting for powerball numbers to come out, I know Im not going to win, but I just wanna know

Chopped it up with the dudes at FNL after picking up a few last minute gifts.  They brought a pair out for me to see.  Padding around the ankle is improved.  Padding in the heel/achilles area is non-existent.  Shape looks off, but that's been commonplace with all of these new XI's.  Patent leather cut is pretty decent.  Definitely a step above that anorexic CDP crap.  Standard JB shoe nowadays.  As long as you can overlook some of the differences, you should be satisfied.  There's no way I'd overpay or camp for these though, but that's just me.

Apparently Footlocker didn't get the chance to handout tickets as dudes got real rowdy.  Fights broke out, security got into it with a few people, couple of arrests.
laugh.gif

Do they run small or big?

Cmon FNL let's do this.! Whether I win or not let me know so I can go to plan C and D

lined up at HOH today to get my raffle tickets, it's like Thanksgiving dinner, people brought they're entire family to get tickets, talking about from little Jimmy all the way to great grandma and grandpa.....hilarious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom