Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hey one question, like really doe. Eastbay rep that posts here.

Did you change your online system or what?

Because I was able to get the X's chicago earlier this year, even do i had to wait like 2 hours before i could finalize it. Now for every release it has been even harder.

So i'm asking you this eastbay rep that posts here

Are you stopping access to Canadian customers on releases like this?

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I PERCEIVE IT, IT SEEMS THAT YALL GOT A SYSTEM THAT CHECKS THE IP AND FOR SOME REASON MAKES IT EVEN HARDER FOR NON AMERICANS TO ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

WELL I GOTTA WHOLE LOTTA PEOPLE THAT I KNOW USE THIS SITE AND I WILL TELL EM TO STOP ******G WITH YALL SINCE YALL LIKE TO PLAY THEM DISCRIMINATORY GAMES! AND THEY KNOW MORE PEOPLE AND WE WILL IMPOSE A BAN ON EASTBAY LIKE JAY-Z BANNED CRISTAL FROM HIP HOP

CANADA WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ****!
roll.gif
roll.gif

RSVP begins Wed. (12.19) for the Air Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred' ($160) launching on Fri. (12.21). I must be missing something but at that price NikeNYC definitely going to be sold out in seconds.

Last edited:
my footlockers manager just got chewed out my a southern gentleman by the name of marshall miles 
laugh.gif

this man spends thousands of dollars at footlocker every year for his grandchildren.

he called and told them that this release was handled very poorly and to expect a call and email to corporate about all the wrong information given out to loyal customers.

he told them that he called a week prior and everyday before the ticket giveaway to make sure he had all the details correct.

he was told by both security and ftl staff that noone would be allowed to be there until 4pm no earlier than that or else security would get involved..

she kept saying some bs that they couldnt control people from being in the mall and blah blah and i told her that ok thats nice but the line was outside by the security office

and 30 deep by 10am for 20 pairs..she kept saying all this crap about that no matter what tickets werent handed out till 5pm and i just kept getting at her...

im sure all the people that were there early were friends or worked at the mall, and knew security wouldnt uff with them..

Hey one question, like really doe. Eastbay rep that posts here.
Did you change your online system or what?
Because I was able to get the X's chicago earlier this year, even do i had to wait like 2 hours before i could finalize it. Now for every release it has been even harder.
So i'm asking you this eastbay rep that posts here

Are you stopping access to Canadian customers on releases like this?
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I PERCEIVE IT, IT SEEMS THAT YALL GOT A SYSTEM THAT CHECKS THE IP AND FOR SOME REASON MAKES IT EVEN HARDER FOR NON AMERICANS TO ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

WELL I GOTTA WHOLE LOTTA PEOPLE THAT I KNOW USE THIS SITE AND I WILL TELL EM TO STOP ******G WITH YALL SINCE YALL LIKE TO PLAY THEM DISCRIMINATORY GAMES! AND THEY KNOW MORE PEOPLE AND WE WILL IMPOSE A BAN ON EASTBAY LIKE JAY-Z BANNED CRISTAL FROM HIP HOP

CANADA WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ****!

use a proxy...or tuck in your snatch and put more work in

Aye, ya acting like a proxy gon be always efficient, and not crash yo **** while you tryna order
No boy I ain't finna use that.
I got more work put in potna, i got other options. I just want equality, and respect, and it seems that Eastbay be ******g with Canadians and that **** ain't cool at all!

Calm down B. It's just some shoes.

Aye, ya acting like a proxy gon be always efficient, and not crash yo **** while you tryna order
I got more work put in potna, i got other options. I just want equality, and respect, and it seems that Eastbay be ******g with Canadians and that **** ain't cool at all!

Lets get grammar and spelling down first, then we can work on that.

Last edited:
@Anderson

^^^ well, at least you arent really wasting your time standing in line to come out empty handed. its all reward and 0 risk.

Last edited:

Lets get grammer and spelling down first, then we can work on that.
lol. nice ninja edit, but not fast enough.

Ok, how many times did you guys enter in the drafts? I only received two emails so was only able to enter twice.

if you think they are ******g with you then dont order from there. simple solution.

**** all this gramma **** mayne, this the 17th. Four days away from the 21st potna, i'm getting antsy, I want the god damnit shoes boy. I ain't finna be calm till i know that
A)They shoes in my house
B)They shoes on they way to my house
  •    They shoes in my house.
C)They shoes in my damn house.

I want them jordans and ima be a very moody *** ***** if I can't get my hands on them shoes. Heck I might just burn my entire Jordan collection out of spite if I DONT GET THEM SHOES

do us a favor and make a video...and then jump in the fire

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom