Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

UTA has these up 319 tho 
mean.gif
 i was hoping in the 250 range

Edit: damb almost every size all ready sold out 

Last edited:
Im in STL and our house of hoops has 146 pairs and champs also has 140 pair. And thats just in one mall. They said they are handing out tickets sunday at 10 for guranteed pairs

I asked the question because I got the Conchords last year and the Space Jams before and i'd be damned if i'm camping out. I have a life and a job and I go to school. Its impossible. Never had to camp out but people don't where I live so I guess i'm just lucky.....I do wear a 13 though so maybe that's a size people don't really go for?

Nah there are lots of 13's floating around. Once you go bigger than 13 you see much less demand though. Were right on the cusp but more often than not it's very hard to find our size.

UTA has these up 319 tho :smh:  i was hoping in the 250 range

sorry to break it to you but im 100% sure you will NOT find a site selling these early for $250. most if not all will be $300+

the days of sites selling retail or a tiny bit over retail are long gone especially with XIs

:smh:

UTA has these up 319 tho 
mean.gif
 i was hoping in the 250 range

sorry to break it to you but im 100% sure you will NOT find a site selling these early for $250. most if not all will be $300+

the days of sites selling retail or a tiny bit over retail are long gone especially with XIs

mean.gif
yeah i heard that .. i was just hoping maybeee 
laugh.gif

WindyCitySole.... 450 
roll.gif

Me personally don't like to take the risk on early releases with quality issues and what not.... especially when you pay more. I know people don't want to deal with hassle but sometimes you have to, to get what you want.

UTA has these up 319 tho :smh:  i was hoping in the 250 range

thats funny people cry about resellers but gladly fork over reseller prices to a company that gets them for under retail but charges reseller price :lol:

WCS is a lil nuts at that $450 price but im sure he has orders

Last edited:
info on any line ups around the los angeles, ca area or is everything raffle to avoid mayhem?...
Somebody in the Stealth Foams thread said that everything's going to be a sweepstakes raffle. Apparently Nike is going to start overseeing all future releases in 2013 because they want to get rid of camping for good. The few stores that did get the Stealth Foams this week were all sweepstakes raffles as opposed to guaranteed tickets that some stores used for the BCIVs.

Doesn't really matter to me because I'm not going to camp for no damn shoes. I'm just going to go around this weekend and pile up the tickets because the chances are pretty high that most people, if not everyone, are going to get a pair. Things will get a lot shadier come 2013 with those Nike employees rigging the raffles though..
mean.gif

hey man why your jumpman facing the wrong way? 2012s face with the ball towards the back. These are sketchy son. not to mention them laces are as thin as dress shoe laces. 
I thought the jumpman was facing to the right in the 2012s? So the right shoe would have the ball to the front & the left would have the ball to the back. At least that's what I've seen in the pictures in the earlier pages. But those laces do look crazy. 

Back
Top Bottom