Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I don't know what it is, but for some reason those pics up there made me think "What's the difference between these and the CDPs? :rolleyes "

And before any of you "Joined today" bozos try answering my rhetorical question, I already know the answer.

Will cop '01s eventually, these aren't needed.

What's this email raffle thing with FNL? I don't remember seeing an email for this for the GMP. So we will get an email asking if we want to enter the raffle for a store of our choosing? How many stores can we enter?

photo sharing websites
So not only do u want me to pay $5 for each raffle ticket, ur charging $300 too?

damn they beasted! they actin like they got yeezys over there or something :smh:

Sigh...need the money, so i sold my vnds 01's a couple months ago. I'm definitely getting these next friday.

Who actually has a WC account with FNL? I've had one but I assume that the majority of people (maybe not online) who cop from them don't have one. That would help people's chances who want to cop from them. I could be wrong though...

I made four WC accounts to increase my chances of getting the GMP's. Later found out they had to be made by a certain date to qualify. Wound up winning them thru a HOH raffle instead. Now these accounts might actually come in handy tho :nthat:

Just a heads up you will be disqualified if you enter with 4 different accounts. If you do it you gonna have to use different emails and names but then again you would have to go in with the id so use family names that can go pick them up for you if they win.

Just Turned on CNN and saw that a Mall shooting jumped off in Portland a bit ago. First thing that popped into my head was, "Damb, they musta been doing a guaranteed ticket release." :smokin

3 dead including the shooter. Crazy cause I was supposed to go over there on Sunday to pick up some raffle tickets. First thing I thought too was damn was it a shoe thing but from the sound of it, it was just some crazy guy dressed in camo and a mask. I'm glad more people were not hurt. Thoughts with the families of those that did.

LMAO

What kind of raffle makes you pay $5 just to enter, then an extra $100 over the retail price IF you win

These nxggas done lost it!

Are they not a Nike/JB retailer? Cause announcing you're dropping them early is a great way to lose your account.
I was wondering the same thing. I'm not to sure though. I'm not anywhere near their locations. But they asking for it though. JB gonna be making that phone call to them

Back
Top Bottom