Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The thing is, you HAVE to call or go to your local store.  Some do raffles, some do guaranteed tickets.  Even the launch locator website for each retailer isn't 100% accurate.  They don't show some locations that are doing raffles, but if you call them they are in on it as well.  And some places with guaranteed tickets started handing them out at their own time today (for CG9's and stealth foams), based on when mall security would allow for it, instead of at 5pm like the website showed.   How the hell we all supposed to know what your local store is doing?

This post needs to be stickied for every new person that joins the site and makes their first post in this specific thread.

after all this talk about raffle this and email that, i might just be satisfied with my 01's that i bought for 124.99 when they released and no one cared about shoe boxes

Seeing that picture of the SJ's really makes me hate that I missed out on em. I wonder if JB will keep doing the 11 thing every xmas after the Columbias drop

Youtube Chicago Style Steppin. Tons of videos out homie. Its a Chicago thing mostly or primarily. Better yet, look up Worlds Largest Steppers Contest.
this is too funny!  
roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Man this thread is too much. First the box talk, then FutureD making some dramatic unknown exit, Chicago dancers, then top it off with all these fools asking simple/pointless questions about release info. 
laugh.gif
 I can tell people are getting agitated about this release.

Man this thread is too much. First the box talk, then FutureD making some dramatic unknown exit, Chicago dancers, then top it off with all these fools asking simple/pointless questions about release info. 
laugh.gif
 I can tell people are getting agitated about this release.
And it's only going to get better and better from here on out. 

These releasing on Nike UK? Might go that route again...have to wait a couple months but oh well

You don't have time to read the thread but can talk about dance? :smh:

from Chicago too?

but really, hoping that these aren't as difficult as the concords. if i am able to get a pair, they will be kept DS for a while. 2001s are holding up fine and my OGs are a little worn but wearable.

Last edited:
F it, its not worth it for me to stress about these on release day, just pre ordered for $279.99 now I can actually enjoy my Christmas knowing I don't have to put up with any drama.

Back
Top Bottom