Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The more I think about this Finishline thing the more it strikes me as utterly ridiculous that people who really genuinely like these shoes have to sign up for e-mail correspondence and then enter for a chance to win a pair of shoes to BUY. Lol this is the state of the game right now :smh:

The more I think about this Finishline thing the more it strikes me as utterly ridiculous that people who really genuinely like these shoes have to sign up for e-mail correspondence and then enter for a chance to win a pair of shoes to BUY. Lol this is the state of the game right now :smh:

Entering a raffle for the chance and hope to spend $185.. hoping that you win. Game is all bad now. :smh:

i actually like the raffle/ticket thing, got tired of camping 4,5,6 hours and damn near having to fight for every release, it was getting out of hand! people will kill for a pair of shoes now days! the game has gotten very violent and it is very sad it has come to that. so i hope the raffle stays.

Entering a raffle for the chance and hope to spend $185.. hoping that you win. Game is all bad now.
mean.gif
sure beats lining up and not knowing if you will get a pair. raffles stop all the madness (fights, etc.) and only the people that actually win them show up. the issue with raffles is knowing if the specific stores is being fair or just hooking up certain people.

sure beats lining up and not knowing if you will get a pair. raffles stop all the madness (fights, etc.) and only the people that actually win them show up. the issue with raffles is knowing if the specific stores is being fair or just hooking up certain people.

when you're participating in a raffle you're also not sure if you'll get a pair. At least when you're camping in line for wristbands you're guaranteed a pair. May not be the pair in your size but it's still a pair that you can trade/sell for your size.

How about JB making more pairs of shoes...I doubt there will be a surplus...this raffle process is for the birds....been lucky enuff to get the 12's, & 4's off eastbay...I do like the revamped online 5am day of vs 9pm day prior (pacific time)

I just called my local champs and they said they're handing tickets out today and tomorrow, or maybe I misheard what she said. I am screwed if that's so.

How about JB making more pairs of shoes...I doubt there will be a surplus...this raffle process is for the birds....been lucky enuff to get the 12's, & 4's off eastbay...I do like the revamped online 5am day of vs 9pm day prior (pacific time)
It doesn't matter how many they make, I actually like the 5 A.M also since many people over sleep

I camped for my shoes. I got every pair I wanted guaranteed through knowledge of the game around here and knowing when to show up and where to show up. Knowing which stores had the most pairs and in what sizes. Trust me, when I was camping, I never missed a release.

I was much more guaranteed waiting in line / camping than this stupid raffle crap. Thanks.

I camped for my shoes. I got every pair I wanted guaranteed through knowledge of the game around here and knowing when to show up and where to show up. Knowing which stores had the most pairs and in what sizes. Trust me, when I was camping, I never missed a release.
I was much more guaranteed waiting in line / camping than this stupid raffle crap. Thanks.

Dont blame the corp for the raffle system, its ourfellow shoeheads thats ruining it for everyone. It only takes 1 major even to change things. You have kids, thugs that are shoeheads camp out for hours. It gets exhausting and tiring, and it doesnt take that much for some people to trigger something when your exhausted and under a lot of stress. Thats why I only do online now, to avoid stupid people. It's unfortunate that the game has come to this tho.

Dont blame the corp for the raffle system, its ourfellow shoeheads thats ruining it for everyone. It only takes 1 major even to change things. You have kids, thugs that are shoeheads camp out for hours. It gets exhausting and tiring, and it doesnt take that much for some people to trigger something when your exhausted and under a lot of stress. Thats why I only do online now, to avoid stupid people. It's unfortunate that the game has come to this tho.

I'm not blaming anyone. I don't care what the cause is. The raffle system is in effect, and no matter the cause, it's stupid.

These aren't "fellow shoeheads".

"Fellow shoeheads" are there at the malls and stores waiting in line for one thing- the shoes. Not to fight, not to brag about collections or what new snapbacks they have and how much swag they think they got. They're there just to cop and go home. That's how I've always been at least.

Okay I could see getting 2 or 3 pairs I guess but more than 3? Come on let other people who are actually going to wear them get a pair.

I agree more than 3 is just overdoing it, greedy & hypocritical especially for people who complain about resellers messing up the game, thats just as bad.

REALLY DUDE???

REALLY!!

Crazy concept, huh? You should try it out. 1) Find out the telephone # for your local spot 2) Pick phone up, 3) Talk to employee and the store and ask them about how they are releasing the XI's, 4) Thank them and say good bye.

Its what we human beings do. Stop being so damn lazy. People like you drive me crazy. We're actually competing for shoes against people like you.

Last edited:
So im assuming you have to have some WC points in order to sign up for the draft correct? Or maybe not, I hope not

Back
Top Bottom