Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

6 1/2 hours is nothing. I did 15 hours last year and was only 25th in line... :x

15 hours?  Never in my life.

Rocked my 2001s yesterday.  Naturally people were in shock when they asked "You got those early bro?" and I replied by telling them that I didn't cop early, they're the 2001 retro.

15 hours?  Never in my life.

Rocked my 2001s yesterday.  Naturally people were in shock when they asked "You got those early bro?" and I replied by telling them that I didn't cop early, they're the 2001 retro.

I'm dying to wear my DS '01s as well but idk if I should..... If I do I'm just messing with peoples emotions like you did :lol:

hahaha.....

6 1/2 hours is nothing. I did 15 hours last year and was only 25th in line... :x

yep

everybody wants them

Last year was a 6 1/2 hour camp, this year is the RSVP. No way will i ever camp that long again, so I am not worried at all. NDC......I'd rather play the lotto, my odds are probably better there.

This!
The odds are better online; have 2-3 computers with you and ready to go. Or have family or gf ready on the net.

I meant with the early release pairs. Not how long once must camp.

Online or bust for me. I refuse to camp anymore, I'm too old for that ish for a pair of sneakers. Props to those who can do it. 

No, it meant they just decided to throw the inserts in the last minute.

yeah, wish I had the time or will power to camp out 12+ hours, but more power to those people that can.

might bust out my 2001s, or my OGs tomorrow.

Last edited:

Didn't take a pic but they came with red shoe trees. Apparently some people are getting the "Flight" tissue paper..Has this been confirmed?

Last edited:
Haven't got a pair of XIs since the Spacejams, which I had to wake up early for. Didn't deal with whatever madness the Concords brought lol. Never had a pair of Bred XIs so I'm gonna try to double up. I already have a guy with my size on lock. 8)

2 weeks until the raffle/guaranteed pair talk come out.... next 3 weeks will be interesting
Honestly I think people camping for guaranteed tickets is better than camping for the kicks. It's a weekend during the day, more convenient for those with jobs and safer. Also, for those like myself who enjoy camping when it's orderly just to socialize and meet people you still have that aspect intact.

Honestly I think people camping for guaranteed tickets is better than camping for the kicks. It's a weekend during the day, more convenient for those with jobs and safer. Also, for those like myself who enjoy camping when it's orderly just to socialize and meet people you still have that aspect intact.

i wouldnt mind either,,, but in ny im sure it will be an issue, and most sports wont encourage the camping.... and will probably even allow it

never really get how people care about what the box looks like or the inserts. you arent wearing that ****. these could come in a brown paper bag for all i care and i wouldnt complain so long as i got me another pair classic jordans...

All recent 11s have fit tts to .5 small depending on your foot

For me they've been fitting TTS only shoes I had to go .5 down or up have been the Olympic 7s, XIIs, XIIIs and IXs.
I say go with your true size but that's just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom