Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yay,Christmas stocking now.
air-jordan-xi-christmas-stocking.jpg

Do you think these will outdo the hysteria of the Concord release?

Honestly, I think so.

A lot of newbs in the game that don't have the CDP pair will go crazy for these.

I can see a repeat of last year, at least over here.

Last edited:
Too much hype again I see going around for winter 11's releases... I figured it may die down a bit but guess not

I honestly don't think it will be as bad as the Concords. After the 2011 release, the security has been a little more on point at the releases. And the breds have come out so many times, and so many people already have them, so they can pass on it and not feel bad. So I expect at least a little bit more order.

I honestly don't think it will be as bad as the Concords. After the 2011 release, the security has been a little more on point at the releases. And the breds have come out so many times, and so many people already have them, so they can pass on it and not feel bad. So I expect at least a little bit more order.

Bro JORDAN'S are JORDAN'S to the public it don't matter to them they see it as a must have all the time :smh: :smh: :smh: i still see all the hype around here by my area so in short...

Local FNL manager told me 10 people were lined up and waiting just for the photo blue 9 release this morning   
mean.gif
.   The hype for Jordan's is so unreal right now, there is no doubt the Bred XI release will be nuts and in terms of the number of people on the hunt, I think it will pass the Concords.  Not because of the CW.  If the Concords were the ones dropping this year they would be crazier than whatever last years drop would have been.

It's more the market right now that will dictate this rather than the CW of the super popular XI.  If there are lines and sell outs for a fairly normal GR 9 that had very little hype, these bred release coming up are going to be insane.  Nike enforcing the 8 am release time for all Jordan accounts isn't helping the stores plan around things either.

The hype for Jordan's is so unreal right now, there is no doubt the Bred XI release will be nuts and in terms of the number of people on the hunt, I think it will pass the Concords.  Not because of the CW.  If the Concords were the ones dropping this year they would be crazier than whatever last years drop would have been.

:x :smh: bro just reread what you wrote... one question for you do you even know what dropped last year :smh: :rolleyes

Does anybody knows what day on December will be the drop for the XI's?

CHRISTMAS :x ... too many hypebeast in here...take a min to flip back and read to know it's been said many times already :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yeah I know what dropped.  I was saying in a fake scenario, if it were the Concords dropping this year rather than last year, they would beat the hype on whatever the big JB release WOULD have been a year before.  As in more and more people are just wanting the "shoe to have" now, more than ever really, so the biggest retail Jordan release of the year in 2012 (bred XI) will be bigger than the biggest retail Jordan release of 2011 (concord XI).

You just didn't understand what I was saying
mean.gif

Last edited:
I think I locked my pair down, atleast I hope so! This tops off 2012 for me but i still wish for columbias!!!! Anyway my next pick ups are AJ4 Thunder, AJ4 Bred, All red 9s on Dec first and THE BIG BRED 11's. Im so excited for 2013!!!! I can get some more 13's! OH BOY!

Hey I'm wondering, say if I don't go camping out for these, would it be best if I get these from off retail websites like FNL, NDC, and Footlocker. I was thinking about going to the mall in the evening and camp out for these; perhaps, sit around and wait until the stores open and get them and then get out as soon as I can? We'll say if you were me which would you prefer?

man i will never be able to obtain this pair, now that im a grown man with money im getting beat out by a bunch of kids in leggings..it sucks also living in a place where they could give a ish about some shoes the dudes working in the mall usually buy em all up before the ish even opens...i registered on the 1st of september the day the vii's came out because i had heard that the shoe thing was out  of control nowadays,i cant believe i was going to wait out in the mall parking lot for more than 4 hours to more than likely walk away empty handed..last year i called right when they opened and they told me they were sold out of the concords, then the dude asked me my size and that he has a pair for 360...
mean.gif

Hey I'm wondering, say if I don't go camping out for these, would it be best if I get these from off retail websites like FNL, NDC, and Footlocker. I was thinking about going to the mall in the evening and camp out for these; perhaps, sit around and wait until the stores open and get them and then get out as soon as I can? We'll say if you were me which would you prefer?
Sites are likely to crash.Malls line might be long.

they still let people camp out at malls?? when i called in september at my mall they told me noone is allowed on the premises until 8am then they open at 10am and only had 1 pair of each size...i would much rather do the online thing and only have to worry about the stupid refreshing than wasting time at my mall thats an hour away knowing damn well im walking empty handed..yes my mall sucks that bad 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ha dude...just fyi but Jordan's 5 years old are no where near to being unwearable. There are plenty of older Jordan's that are still rockable. The newest retro isn't always the best thing. Just sayin'.

lol no kidding.. cop and rock years down the road is the only way with hypeaddicts walkin the same pavement.
i wanna flip when i see 10 ppl/day rocking the months retro...have fun wit dat

I'm thinking most places will do raffles for them. My boy that works at a local shoe store that his store as well as the other shoe stores in the area will be raffling every hyped release such as the black cement ivs as well as the bred xi for sure. Hopefully I can get some pairs locked down and if not ill have to be lucky that day of the raffles smh

^ My mall prohibited camping in the mall because fools were stealing.

:smh:

Its gonna suck for the winter, Dec-March.

Gotta find a new method.

Can't camp for every release you want.

Back
Top Bottom