Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

:lol: the only people mad that sizes are popping up are the beasts. If you love XIs then you should be happy.

I don't think the orders will be processed BUT if they do I'll be happy to grab a second at retail a year later.

Selected Style:  Black/Varsity Red | Width - D - Medium | Limit 1 pair per customer/Avbl ship Mid February

it says avbl ship mid february so im hoping cause i want these baddd considering ive missed all the other restocks...lol

So there will be 2012, 2013, and 2014 Playoff XIs? :lol:

Interesting/Confusing that FootAction didn't have these at their new Jordan only store and they are doing this online instead.

Last edited:
So there will be 2012, 2013, and 2014 Playoff XIs? :lol:

Interesting/Confusing that FootAction didn't have these at their new Jordan only store and they are doing this online instead.

All pairs are from 2012. The 2013 rerelease had the same production dates as the 2012 release.
These could be pairs from overseas that Footaction decided to sell or whatever. Definitely not a large scale restock especially since it's not a fsr.

Click link?
My apologies. It wasnt showing up on my mobile.

You know Ive been here long enough J to not be THAT dumb 
laugh.gif

All pairs are from 2012. The 2013 rerelease had the same production dates as the 2012 release.
These could be pairs from overseas that Footaction decided to sell or whatever. Definitely not a large scale restock especially since it's not a fsr.
lol yeah I know I was just messing around. Still though, makes you kinda wonder if they or any other retailer are doing this to any other pairs out there and why now. At least for me. This restock stuff is being down now and not even a few months after the rerelease. Such a long time to restock after the original release date and the rerelease date

Last edited:
lol yeah I know I was just messing around. Still though, makes you kinda wonder if they or any other retailer are doing this to any other pairs out there and why now. At least for me. This restock stuff is being down now and not even a few months after the rerelease. Such a long time to restock after the original release date and the rerelease date

Id imagine pairs of many hot releases still floating around for lords know what reason. At least we can kinda say they doing something for the Super Bowl.

This is bugged out, restock of breds again before gammas?

I'm gonna try to get a pair id love to get a pair to use as beaters but the countdown clock is a sure thing I'll strike out. Bots will snatch these up if they even actually have pairs.

A random restock without a timer I may have had a chance, but let's see how it plays out. Good luck guys

This is bugged out, restock of breds again before gammas?

I'm gonna try to get a pair id love to get a pair to use as beaters but the countdown clock is a sure thing I'll strike out. Bots will snatch these up if they even actually have pairs.

A random restock without a timer I may have had a chance, but let's see how it plays out. Good luck guys

Aww man don't get my hopes down lol. I'm mad cause I'll be at work so I won't be able to try but instead gotta rely on the wife to do it lol

laugh.gif
the only people mad that sizes are popping up are the beasts. If you love XIs then you should be happy.

I don't think the orders will be processed BUT if they do I'll be happy to grab a second at retail a year later.
THIS.  If only to have one DS.

Aww man don't get my hopes down lol. I'm mad cause I'll be at work so I won't be able to try but instead gotta rely on the wife to do it lol

Bots are fierce now man, I hope you get a pair maybe your girl will have the magic touch. Shouldn't be hard to teach her after all woman are better shoppers than us anyway lol

Is it weird that theres gonna be a 13.5 in stock? Ive never seen that before. is that a sign that these are in fact overseas leftovers? I dont normally look for that size so it may just be something that stuck out of the ordinary this time.

this is not a large restock at all considering there all scattered sizes good luck to you all your gonna need it, like chlacrack stated earlier bots will win this one yet again

Back
Top Bottom