Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Any idea on if the outlet releases are nationwide or is it limited to certain areas? There is a Nike outlet by me in Woodbury Commons New York just curious if I should take a ride out there after work

Thats about 90% of the battle right there.
LOL yup and that's what I am worried about. Honestly i'm just gonna take a drive over there after work and see what's up. I got four pairs of these but it's my favorite shoe so I would love to get another pair if it's easy.

San Diego peeps the Chula Vista/San Ysidro outlet will be getting em on Saturday

Called the outlet in Camarillo (southern California) and was told it's just a rumor and they're not getting them.

Before Christmas '11 release, how many years had it been since these were retroed? Trying to guesstimate and see if I should wait X years for them to come back out, or pay the asking cost now...ne1?

Yo I was half working when I posted this AND was searching for concord 11's, message intended for concord 11's-DOH- and how many times they've been retroed, apologies for the error, if ne1 can respond here that'll be grr8. Thx err'buddy

I agree with yur price prediction but I think we'll see this colorway retroed in another 3-4 yrs. If u havent noticed Jordan Brand doesn't have any new fresh ideas. Only thing that consistently sellouts is numbered Jordan retros
yes I understand but Jordan brand makes money off everything. if it wasn't worth their while, money wise, they wouldn't release ANY of the other stuff. The reason I say it may be the 23rd anniversary before we see these again is 1. the ridiculous number we saw this time around and 2. it's about the same spread as far as years as most of the other bred releases besides the cdp and latest release

havent been in here but where and when is the restock? saw mention of it in the Kobe thread

:nerd:

How much would these B-Grades go for on eBay?

I bet sellers won't even sell these as B-Grades.

I want to get one to use as beaters but buying from resellers is my only option.

San Diego peeps the Chula Vista/San Ysidro outlet will be getting em on Saturday

San Ysidro Nike Outlet will be getting B-grade Blk/Red XI's this Saturday 4/27/2013 @730am

FCFS, no one on property before 6am...1 per person no phone orders

There is a pre-recorded message for verification purposes 619-428-8849

$149.99

San Ysidro Nike Outlet will be getting B-grade Blk/Red XI's this Saturday 4/27/2013 @730am

FCFS, no one on property before 6am...1 per person no phone orders

There is a pre-recorded message for verification purposes 619-428-8849

$149.99

SERIOUSLY? B-Grades?!

Back
Top Bottom