Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So it's possible to order multiple pairs on FNL? What's the worse case, they cancel your 2nd order? That would suck if they cancel all your orders.

smh eastbay just loaded slow again getting my hopes all up like I was heading to the check out page

So it's possible to order multiple pairs on FNL? What's the worse case, they cancel your 2nd order? That would suck if they cancel all your orders.
They've done it before, so I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel all orders under same name/card.

Stay patient yall, FNL comes thru for you. They've got plenty of sizes. I got a size 12 and waited an hour and a half.

209 on some bred XIs :smokin, tax was $15, what a rip.

Eastbay never comes thru for me, NEVER!!! :lol:

Last edited:
welp got through and ordered 2 pairs. one for the homie and one for myself. got the confirmation email and everything.
hopefully it goes through and they don't cancel a pair

Fools are getting on here late as ever and FNL sliding them right through?? Could go to the shoe store and watch ppl get looked out before me smh

Good question.

I ordered 2 pairs in my first order, both size 14's.

I ordered 1 pair in my second order, size 14.

Not sure if the first one will be rejected, but accepting the second.

Who knows!

PS - I don't mind, as I already got a size 14 pair from the December release.

Dont give up, no bot here and picked up 11 and 11.5 with separate transactions!  There is still hope fellas!!!!!  Good Luck!!!

Just got through FNL.com after 1.5 hours.  Added a pair to cart, credit card got denied, tried Paypal and order went through!

Eastbay hasn't come through for me since the Charcoal 7's back in September 
mean.gif

the line system is completely random, or like someone said before, you have to get refreshed EXACTLY when theres a spot open... i had 2 SPAs open for over an hour, then i opened 2 more on FF and was in in like 3 minutes..

checked out sz 11. hoping it goes through. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom