Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Take this with a grain of salt but supposedly JB is releasing the blackout Jordan 11's as a quick strike this holiday season then the Space Jams a week later. Things can change tho remember its only January.

Take this with a grain of salt but supposedly JB is releasing the blackout Jordan 11's as a quick strike this holiday season then the Space Jams a week later. Things can change tho remember its only January.

I heard the same rumor. Guess we'll find out soon enough

placed my order on kickz yesterday morning. Got confrimation email right away, still waiting on shipping info..
sick.gif
Don't hold your breath. 
mean.gif

Don't hold your breath.  :smh:
Ikr. Worst thing is, few pages back someone posted a link to em saying they had a 9.5(my size) available. Smh
Honestly, I just wanna cancel this order and get my refund. I emailed em and got a automated response, tried calling them at their # provided, got nothing.

Don't hold your breath.  :smh:
Ikr. Worst thing is, few pages back someone posted a link to em saying they had a 9.5(my size) available. Smh
Honestly, I just wanna cancel this order and get my refund. I emailed em and got a automated response, tried calling them at their # provided, got nothing.

someone posted a direct email address in here.

[email protected] Here is the email address to the agent that reached out to me with my info instead of generic customer service email address if anybody wants to give it a try.

Last edited:
Bigj, always coming through :smokin
@jp7891 that was the email address I got the auomated response from. Thanks though fam.

Has anyone ordered/received their shoes from Natterjacks yet?  Still haven't heard anything from them.

I have a feeling Nike is about to hit my *** with a bs canceled email.

Still says submitted, but others on here said they got cancellation emails last night...

JUST SHIP MY DAMN SHOES.

:lol:

update to my order at offspring......

paid the custom fees...and through the UK tracking number at DPD uk, tracking showed it was delivered to my house on 1/7/13.  of course, never seen it, not at my house....

now gotta fight to get my money back.  don't even know where they shipped it out to since i don't have 'em. 

they don't have the friendliest website to make inquiry on the shipping.   

anyone else got issues with DPD UK
looks loke DPD UK uses UPS once it gets to the US.  tracing it....what a mess.

Cant believe this thread is still going on. I just come here to see pix of people's horrible pairs from JB's great quality control.

This mean there's gna be sizes soon on NDC for those ordered that got denied.
Exactly.... This is what people call "restocks" Every company have them after every release.. Wether anyone whats to admit it ... Even if its 10 pairs 7 months later, it still happens.. SOmetimes they throw them online, Sometimes they send them to one of their "flagship" stores..

2 different 11's in the same week?

1 of them that were released almos 4 years ago and 8 years before that.....

TF is going on JB?

This mean there's gna be sizes soon on NDC for those ordered that got denied.

possibly... yes... when WHO KNOWS :smh:

at least when my SNS order got canceled because i ordered 2 pairs (without reading the 1 pair per rule), i saw them pop back on the site and just repurchased with only 1 pair :D

Back
Top Bottom