Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

$70 on top of your total!? JUST GOT REAL... o__O
RIGHT? CUSTOMS JUST STEALING FROM US. 
mad.gif

Finally I was able to see one of these 2012 Black/Red XI in person and they are way better than the CDP version. I would rank this ahead of CDP but 01's and OGs in front. JB did a good job with most of these (still some bad pairs out there).

Last edited:
Since no one has posted their shoes and shipment from Kickz. Just got them literally 10 mins ago. Ordered on the 1st and got them today.

Price and Invoice on very front of package

Shoes are perfect and clean.

Question for those who got hit with customs? Did you find out on the spot when they delivered? I just signed off on UPS and that was it. Never got hit with customs before so I don't know the process

Finally I was able to see one of these 2012 Black/Red XI in person and they are way better than the CDP version. I would rank this ahead of CDP but 01's and OGs in front. JB did a good job with most of these (still some bad pairs out there).

I'm going to concur with this...

OG's = 01's > 2012's >>>>CDP's

No problems with my pairs at all...

Since no one has posted their shoes and shipment from Kickz. Just got them literally 10 mins ago. Ordered on the 1st and got them today.

Question for those who got hit with customs? Did you find out on the spot when they delivered? I just signed off on UPS and that was it. Never got hit with customs before so I don't know the process

Good stuff!!!

smokin.gif
. Congrats bro!

Damn sorry bro. . I squeaked by customs again. Only thing I worry about when ordering overseas cuz it's hit or miss. I've ordered from 4 different euro sites now and no customs at least. *knock on wood*

Probably most doubled up pairs from kickz going get hit....probably why they discount when you ordered two.

Damn sorry bro. . I squeaked by customs again. Only thing I worry about when ordering overseas cuz it's hit or miss. I've ordered from 4 different euro sites now and no customs at least. *knock on wood*
No worries, I'm from Canada, so I expected it with our high taxes. 

Is it easy to cancel an order with kickz before shipment. I mistakenly ordered on my iPad and paid the full $179 pounds instead of the tricked out $139. It's my second order so I don't mind canceling if possible.

Plus the $10 and change from UPS' brokerage fees.

Damn bruh you right they charge a brokerage fee. Call customs, they usually wave that 10.00 fee most of the time. Sorry man, that's a heavy hit. You making me worried as you see by my avi, I am also from toronto.

Damn bruh you right they charge a brokerage fee. Call customs, they usually wave that 10.00 fee most of the time. Sorry man, that's a heavy hit. You making me worried as you see by my avi, I am also from toronto.
Not that mad about that $10 brokerage. That Customs fee is what gets me 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom