Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

that cum stain. i could live with that crease. get a tooth brush or a hot rag and get the scrubbing put some elbow into it and you should be straight

Take a new pencil eraser and work in circular motions going from lite to heavy handed. Making sure not to damage the cloth by friction. it'll take that glue off with ease!

I would not recommend goo gone on the black cloth. To eachs own though.

Thanks fellas. This was an additional pair for my fianceé, but it was a 1/2 size small. Mine were blemish free. She walked around the house in them, which is why there's a crease. Looks like I'm taking the L on this one since she didn't see the blemishes before creasing the side. :wow:

I'm going to share my story from HS for whoever else ordered from them. Hope it helps.

Ordered from HS 12/21/12 (Friday) (Their time zone)

Got a package notification from USPS in my mailbox 12/28/12 (Friday)

Finally picked the package from the apartment office (since USPS drops all large packages to office) 01/02/12 (Wednesday/Today)

*note*

There's been some controversy over HS shipping our shoes through customs. They clearly marked my box "FOOTWEAR" and claimed "58.34 GBP"

And I did not get a bill from customs................yet, but I think I'm good. Dealt with a lot of over sea boutiques for past releases.

Here are some pictures for proof:

Last edited:
Well out of the five pairs I've had in my hands. None had anything close to those problems. Worst I had was minor glue stains where the white mid-sole meets the patent leather and a lite scratch on the patent leather as well. So minuet I only saw it when the shoe was 6" from me eye!
not doubting you have 4 good pairs compared to the 1 but your blame is w/ Nikes QC not a legitimate seller.
havent you seen the posts w/ jordan jumpman missing the ball, pre-creased shoes and recieving 1 size bigger than what the box says it should be. all came out of FNL i believe... its nike's QCs fault not the retailers fault.

My pair arrived today from NDC. oh man finally having a pair of these I'm in love! Hoping prices drop a bit cuz I definitely need to double up. :D

I'm going to share my story from HS for whoever else ordered from them. Hope it helps.

Ordered from HS 12/21/12 (Friday) (Their time zone)

Got a package notification from USPS in my mailbox 12/28/12 (Friday)

Finally picked the package from the apartment office (since USPS drops all large packages to office) 01/02/12 (Wednesday/Today)

*note*

There's been some controversy over HS shipping our shoes through customs. They clearly marked my box "FOOTWEAR" and claimed "58.34 GBP"

And I did not get a bill from customs................yet, but I think I'm good. Dealt with a lot of over sea boutiques for past releases.

Here are some pictures for proof:
I just received my HS order and mine was exactly the same. Marked as gift and labeled 58.34 

And I did not receive a customs bill as well. 3 for 3 so far without a customs bill for this release. Customs are hit or miss.

My pair from Eastbay and Finishline are Both on the UPS truck, out for Delievery, and I think our block is one of the last stops of the day for our UPS man last two shipments I got from them were del right at 7pm... But It will be all worth it once they are del!

Pair on the left are 09 SJ's that I've worn at least ten times. No creasing what so ever. Pair on the right are DS and only tried on for about 1 min '12 Breds. Creased something bad already. JB keeps upping the prices but the product gets crappier and crappier :smh:

Not a legit trade in my book....but I am no Kobe fan. I don't see the kobe xmas cheetah going for as much as the black/red 11's will down the road

Just got my 2nd pair in from FinishLine and thanks once again to the poster who gave out the mobile FNL.com tip. This pair is the one that's going to be kept for down the road.

The pair that will be worn now being introduced into my other Air Jordan 11 worn rotation family.

Last edited:
Just got my 2nd pair in from FinishLine and thanks once again to the poster who gave out the mobile FNL.com tip. This pair is the one that's going to be kept for down the road.

The pair that will be worn now being introduced into my other Air Jordan 11 worn rotation family.

Fronts on those sj look too clear. Suspect

Back
Top Bottom