Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

thanks. ordered my kid a size 9C. hate that they jacked the price up on these for babies then charged for shipping smh.
No prob. Some how i can never manage to get free shipping when it comes to finishline. Good luck with your kid size, im still waiting on my size 7Y for my kid but finishline says there is a chance it might might get canceled.:smh:

^^ GS were $125. google would have been of help to you.,
My bad.  I really just wanted to thank youngsole

sorry to clutter the 900+ pages
wink.gif

This kid is too much. So for a legit check, you called up a nike service rep, waited on hold for 10 minutes, and she told you a few things to look for on authentic pairs?
I give up. Enjoy the all star festivities and the restock and the many blessings that 2013 will bring you.
AMEN 

congrats to all who got your pairs. glad there was less craziness then last year.

Saw these bred lows and concord lows might release this year.

Last edited:
^ Thought those lows were customs?
Imo, concords were easier to obtain....space jams were the worst in my world then these....still without these

Gotcha, and yea, we are getting more XI lows in 2013... We will basically get Hurricane Katrina'd with the amount of Retros JB is gonna hit us with this year. We haven't seen anything yet. Hope everyone has their pocket game right :smokin

That's true.  I guess that there could be a restock and that there would not be enough shoes to go around.  But last year, from what I understand (I say that because I read about it online), if you were there, you got your pair.  I don't know anything for certain. 

Yes, they turned it into a JB store for half the day and they had an all you can eat concord line, 1 per person and then you had to get back in the line(which was about a 45 min wait). My boy said he was in the line 3 times and by the time he got his last pair, they had started to run out of the better sizes.

i know ... i'm just saying i've "heard" these and concord lows might drop this year. but you know how that goes

Ok guys, we KNOW that those particular XI lows are custom, but there ARE XI lows and Concord lows that we will probably see soon and there are pics of them all over the net.

Imo, concords were easier to obtain....space jams were the worst in my world then these....still without these

Really? Spacejams we're easy. Especially followed by the difficulty of the concords, cg's, etc..

None of this madness

woke up at like 6am, went to mall which opened at 630.. was literally like 5-6 of us there. Grabbed my size and rolled out.

Probably was before things got super hyped

Really? Spacejams we're easy. Especially followed by the difficulty of the concords, cg's, etc..

None of this madness

woke up at like 6am, went to mall which opened at 630.. was literally like 5-6 of us there. Grabbed my size and rolled out.

Probably was before things got super hyped

this. spacejams were very easy and resell was minor compared to what XIs go for these days. CGs were easy also.

i remember when Eastbay restocked the Jams phone order only... too easy.

Well the SJ11 is definitely the highest reselling priced shoe at this point. Can't find any cheaper then 550-600 on eBay! I need a fresh pair in my life. The ice turned butterscotch on me.

Back
Top Bottom