Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Well
Daym I need to come up on one of those trades.
Well lets just say I've always been good with words lol. But the thirst for these shoes has been real. I remember when the Concords came out. That's when everybody decided to become a so called "sneakerhead". It seems like it's not about the shoes anymore. It's bout the hype. N these breds are really hyped

traded one pair for DS JAMS 
nthat.gif
 not too shabby
Sweet trade man. The 11s are in my opinion Jordan's best shoe, but again in my personal opinion it goes Breds, Jams, Concords, then Wolves. Really though is no wrong answer when it comes to 11s.  Again just my opinion and I am in no way hating on your trade.

Im all about the january cops, the seasonal sneakerheads are out of money so i can walk in with my bday coupon & clean up
People thought the same thing last year when the concords came out. Don't make the same mistake.

Some dude I know says he'll trade me his DS 2009 space jams for a pair of breds, thing is, he wants me to add cash onto the deal. What do u guys think? Btw I have plenty of breds but only have 2 pairs of jams, a 2000 DS pair and a NDS 2009 pair. Would be nice to add a 2009 DS pair to the collection.

Some dude I know says he'll trade me his DS 2009 space jams for a pair of breds, thing is, he wants me to add cash onto the deal. What do u guys think? Btw I have plenty of breds but only have 2 pairs of jams, a 2000 DS pair and a NDS 2009 pair. Would be nice to add a 2009 DS pair to the collection.

Maybe if you want them I'd say maybe $40-$50 max. Depends though

Interesting that you wore the 2009s but the 2000s remain DS...
2000s have be yellow like the sun by now...

I'm looking for a trade for SJs too but only for straight up...if the other end wants money on top, F Him! He's not getting an extra penny from me...:smh:

Interesting that you wore the 2009s but the 2000s remain DS...
2000s have be yellow like the sun by now...

Naw I've seen 2000s that are still remarkably icy.

This trade talk is getting old. Its the same convo over and over and over and over.

Back
Top Bottom