Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Uhm that NJ restock has been up for quite some time..
So quick and sporadic..? Try again.
I never claimed that I have more knowledge than you..
Sooo you can keep laughing at something that you invented in your head. 
That would make you delusional.

You are speaking of new ppl, is insinuating that your not, right ? Otherwise your just real dumb and bad mouthing yourself. Your acting like you know more, your experienced. Your none of those, your just real slow. I am new here just like you, until you got 5-10 under your belt. Keep your garbage to yourself.

Ok since your real slow and continue to pursue this, I will explain. Don't base all restocks that sell out in 3 minutes in comparison to today's that was live for a little longer. You also said all these new ppl with 12/12 join dates are all out here with there hands out. Are you kidding me ? Your the same new guy that you speak of sir slow a lot. You joined in 07/12, and you got the nuts to open your mouth ? Your just real slow or real stupid and each one is not a good route.

Are you serious ? Do you think when you talk ? Are ppl psychic ? What do you mean they could PM ? For what ? It's a restock, very quick and sporadic. How the hell do you do homework on a restock when they're live for like minutes. We're all in here for the same purpose, the love of the kicks. We have a forum where ppl with the same common love can help ppls out and discuss the kicks. I have a join date of 11/12 what does that mean ? You have more knowledge than me cause you have an earlier join date. I laugh that off, like seriously laugh that off.

I personally understand why Zyzz didn't post the link..
People could PM if they really needed help..
Otherwise they can do hw.. Its not that hard.. 
It's already a fact that NT and its lurkers will crash a site..
So many 12/2012 join dates looking for handouts.. 

Your so dumb, that I am just wasting my time on you. Talking about doing homework on a restock, LMFAO , talking about PM, for what smart guy ? If ppl don't know about a restock, why would they PM you smart guy.

LOL...so what if you just don't pay the bill? They'll come after you for 30 bucks? LOL....I still don't really get it. And Anderson...my caliroots package is now in the US, in Louisville, Kentucky...says: 
"REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY. SHIPMENT RELEASE PENDING CLEARING AGENCY REVIEW."
What the eff does that mean?
That's means you're probably getting a customs bill from them eventually

My pair from finishline.com came in today. Thank God I was able to get one pair. Thank you & much appreciation & respect to whoever posted the finishline.com link...I hope I can grab 1 or 2 more pairs at retail off a restock to go with my collection... The XI is my favorite sneaker of all time. Its the black & red XI's that got me into sneakers.. They originally dropped when I was in 8th or 9th grade, so there was no chance of me getting them... Thankfully & easily I got to 2 pairs from footaction in 2001 no problem for $125.00 a piece, copped 2 cdp's in 2008 with minimal problems for 310.00 a piece and in 2012, so far I only got 1 pair, and it was nightmare to get... enjoy the pix...

third row in is my tower of xi's

01's on the left, cdp's in the middle, 2012 xi on the right

This is the exact state of my Cali roots order, it was originally scheduled to arrive on on day, now pushed to Wednesday.
Seems like it has to be coming to the US soon.

@italapino you're most likely gonna get your pair first from Caliroots tell us how much the custom fee was.  Thanks in advance.

@usf I think mine is on Wednesday too since the 29th and 30th are not business days and the 31st is New Year's.

About two days to get here ehh..not bad I guess.

I'm interested in this dissection that you speak of..
But we really know its all bark.. No bite.
More barking.. No bite.

Someone on ISS beat you to the punch? But NJ still has pairs.
What kind of logic is this?
You will go to any length to support your delusions.. :x
Once again you have failed in this post.
Noob saitbots these days :smh:

Are you really basing all restocks based on NJ's ? Really ? If so there is no point to continue this discussion. The only "noob sailboat' what ever the hell that means, is you. Now go run along little one. Go bug the wall or something.

Last edited:
Just got mine from FNL also. and I have to say they look beautiful. They're my first pair of 11's and I'm a wear the **** out of them. However, I am not feeling this big *** box FNL shipped them in. 

How to know if you're getting a customs charge (from what I've observed):

USPS: they'll get it at delivery. So if the mailman didn't make you pay anything when he brought you your package, you're not getting a customs charge

FedEx: you either see something about pending clearance when you check your tracking number, or they'll call you to verify some type of information. If you don't experience either of the two, you should be fine. Even if you do get a customs charge, if it's the first time you got one you can most likely get it waived (I know this firsthand)

UPS: not really sure how they work. I think you just get a letter in the mail without any warning signs

Reactions: LoX
Just got mine from FNL also. and I have to say they look beautiful. They're my first pair of 11's and I'm a wear the **** out of them. However, I am not feeling this big *** box FNL shipped them in. 

Be glad they used an oversized box instead of a plastic bag.

Supposed to only get hit with custom if the retailer claims them as over $250 USD value.  Both of your examples would fall under that total.

I had to pay $20 in customs on a $50 item from Tres Bien Shop so I'm not sure where this $250 value BS is coming from.

Ahhh man I'm happy now, and finally at ease. I'm a stick around this thread till it hits the 1000 page mark, and just wait for the Royal Blues to come out. 

But if they just drop off the shoes...how do they  make you pay? If it comes with a bill...and its on the box...what if you just don't pay it?

Back
Top Bottom