Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

stop the pm's in here you will be banned guys

-bdis-

i thought you can't buy/sell/etc in the thread but pming someone you see is ok

Originally Posted by blco02

After looking at original XI's and XII's, I'm glad I passed on this pack.

These aren't even the same shoes as the originals. Both shoes have terrible quality, thin leather, mesh , and laces, weird shape, almost no patent on the xi compared to og's, etc. - it's just sad.
Awesome Great!!!!
1 More pack for someone else who does want it...
I'm not trying to be a douche...but the majority of this thread is dedicated to those who enjoy them and I am all for the free flow of opinions, but justone page back someone mentioned that not every one HAS THE ABILITY or the MONEY to get the OG and to them this will be their OG!!!
Let them have their day and enjoy their shoes...

*off my soapbox now*

CHICAGO AREA TRY BRICKYARD CHAMPS
JUST GOT BACK FROM THERE WITH 11.5 SIZE
phone 7738040205

Well after cursing out every website (including yahoo for GP) last night I was like forget it. Got up this morning got my haircut and came back home anddecided to call around to Finishlines. Got the one at Lynnhaven Mall and they only had 1 size 14 left. I wear a 13. Then I thought about how people were sayingthat the XIs were running a lil small so I took my chance and copped the 14. It was the last one they had in the store. I must say the quality is excellent. Idon't know what some of yall are talking about.

Litflynt wrote:
blco02 wrote:
After looking at original XI's and XII's, I'm glad I passed on this pack.

These aren't even the same shoes as the originals. Both shoes have terrible quality, thin leather, mesh , and laces, weird shape, almost no patent on the xi compared to og's, etc. - it's just sad.
Awesome Great!!!!
1 More pack for someone else who does want it...
I'm not trying to be a douche...but the majority of this thread is dedicated to those who enjoy them and I am all for the free flow of opinions, but just one page back someone mentioned that not every one HAS THE ABILITY or the MONEY to get the OG and to them this will be their OG!!!
Let them have their day and enjoy their shoes...

*off my soapbox now*

From the sounds of it, there are quite a few people who are not enjoying they're "not so comfortable" 11's.

FOOT LOCKER
1258 FULTON STREET
BROOKLYN , NY 11216
FOOT LOCKER
532 FIFTH AVENUE
BROOKLYN , NY 11215

kids sizes only

Woke up at 5:40. Called FL...who had originally claimed not to open until 8....girl said they were opening at 6 or whenever the security opened the door. Getto the mall at 6:05. Like 200 13-19 year old girls standing in the parking lot with their mothers. I am thinking, "Damn, JB has reached THATdemographic" (Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just wasn't expecting them to be waiting for the CDP too!) Stand in line like 20 mins.talking to the older ladies in line and another dude. We're conversing with each other and a few people start to come out of the door with FL bags. Thislady next to us is like "What shoes are releasing today?" Me and the dude in front of me look at each other like "How are you in line anddon't know what you are buying?" Then she keeps talking and is like, "Yeah, they are opening Forever XXI today and giving away free gift cards.That's why we are in line" So we run to the door, and the security guard lets us in. Run upstairs to FL and they are sold out....at 6:30. The girl atthe door is like....check FA and Champs. By now like 15 other dudes are running through the mall trying to make it to the next store. Finally I make it toChamps with like 6 other people in line. The chick is standing there with her checkoff list only letting 1 person in at a time.....I'm like do you have a9.5...shes like yes....then I ask the chick can she hold it and she is like....."Uhm...No"................I am like #%%! Wait in Champs line another20 mins....and scoop the last pair of 9.5. Get my shoes home and apparently some employee has already enjoyed my shoes. The XIs were in the XIIs box and viceversa. My XIIs had been relaced and some idiot had tied a knot in them. I was pissed because the shoes had been taken outta the box and tried onbut..............OVERALL, Very satisfied that I managed to get a pair. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME! and Merry Christmas to you all too Niketalk! Happy Holidays.

all of these places are a joke finishline champs ect once i get these off ebay im done with this stupid +*#% these are all i needed to complete my 1-23collection and every store i called last night told me they were opening 1 to 3 hours later then they did so when i thought i was early i was late now its allabout ebay after i get these i hope and pray jb is brought down by fakes they deserve it for not making near enough to go around and ruining peoples christmasim done with this +*#%

i couldnt get this pack..
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Went to the spot at 1240............camped until 8:05 this morning.. managed to cop a 10, and a 9.5.. i was number 3 in line

all of these places are a joke finishline champs ect once i get these off ebay im done with this stupid +%@@ these are all i needed to complete my 1-23collection and every store i called last night told me they were opening 1 to 3 hours later then they did so when i thought i was early i was late now its allabout ebay after i get these i hope and pray jb is brought down by fakes they deserve it for not making near enough to go around and ruining peoples christmasim done with this +%@@

southland mall in the bay area had 135 pairs. there was at least 300 ppl in line. stood in line for an hour or so. didnt get my size 13.

southland had 135 pairs. there was at least 300 ppl in line. stood in line for an hour or so. didnt get my size 13.

Damn I was supposed to go into work today because of the snow, but my Manager said to forget it but I have to go in tomorrow at 5AM.

I'm going to go out and see if I can still get them anywhere in NYC, but I doubt it so I'll do the next best thing trade for them.

I'm going to trade my 6/17 package and maybe some dough to get these.

I still have 2 pairs of the 2001 retro's sitting on ice still, but I still want the package though.

Damn I can't believe I slept hard like that on these.

I didn't even think that they would sell out like that... guess I was wrong.

I might have to pay over retail now... we'll see how things go.

their was about 180deep @ HOHLA..stood their for about an hour n half got my pair..they not saying how many pairs they got for some strange reason..if you askem they gon say we have enough for the people thats inline..lol shady bizz.but yeah afterall i got my pair =)

I was able to order a pair through FNL at about 1:30AM I'm 95% sure it will get cancelled. BTW do the XI's fit 1/2 sz small?

Originally Posted by vaseay

Woke up at 5:40. Called FL...who had originally claimed not to open until 8....girl said they were opening at 6 or whenever the security opened the door. Get to the mall at 6:05. Like 200 13-19 year old girls standing in the parking lot with their mothers. I am thinking, "Damn, JB has reached THAT demographic" (Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just wasn't expecting them to be waiting for the CDP too!) Stand in line like 20 mins. talking to the older ladies in line and another dude. We're conversing with each other and a few people start to come out of the door with FL bags. This lady next to us is like "What shoes are releasing today?" Me and the dude in front of me look at each other like "How are you in line and don't know what you are buying?" Then she keeps talking and is like, "Yeah, they are opening Forever XXI today and giving away free gift cards. That's why we are in line" So we run to the door, and the security guard lets us in. Run upstairs to FL and they are sold out....at 6:30. The girl at the door is like....check FA and Champs. By now like 15 other dudes are running through the mall trying to make it to the next store. Finally I make it to Champs with like 6 other people in line. The chick is standing there with her checkoff list only letting 1 person in at a time.....I'm like do you have a 9.5...shes like yes....then I ask the chick can she hold it and she is like....."Uhm...No"................I am like #%%! Wait in Champs line another 20 mins....and scoop the last pair of 9.5. Get my shoes home and apparently some employee has already enjoyed my shoes. The XIs were in the XIIs box and vice versa. My XIIs had been relaced and some idiot had tied a knot in them. I was pissed because the shoes had been taken outta the box and tried on but..............OVERALL, Very satisfied that I managed to get a pair. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME! and Merry Christmas to you all too Niketalk! Happy Holidays.
laugh.gif
at least if they were all in line for the pack, most ofthem would need kids sizes

Back
Top Bottom