Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Arden Fair Mall is going to be a B#@&% tonight!!

I Live in the Sacramento area to. I cant do Arden anymore, hella shady over there.
smh.gif

I am trying online.

yea i'm going to try online too...but if i can't get one i'm headed to Arden. I'm avoiding champs at all cost. The majority of the pack are already sold to the employees. So don't bother with Chumps

How bad do you think it's gonna be? I was planning to go like 2 or 3 tomorrow morning/tonight? I might go check it out around 8 tonight and see if a line is developing, if not I will just wait for tomorrow morning
Honestly i think it is going to be pretty bad. i just going to go out there around 12. They wont let you get or form a line until like 11 i think

Originally Posted by Litflynt

online it is 12am east 10 pm Central/Mountain(AZ) and 9PM west coast...

Finishline is always, ALWAYS about 15-20 early and east bay will crash at 12:01AM ...GARUANTEED ....

Sorry...but some of us are online ordering veterans...

on FNL you get an order confirmation RIGHT AWAY on EASTBAY...it could take about 30-45 min...

On Eastbay if you get to the final page, and it tells you it can't process the order, KEEP TRYING....It usually takes about 5 min of trying...

Just some advice from someone who has done it before....

Good Luck

thanks for that advice. so it sounds like finishline is better way to go but you have to pay sales tax and eastbay accepts paypal though.

This is crazy, I just got off the phone w/a Nike CSR & he tells me, my order is "basically in a box, ready to ship". Not sure if it's becauseI did next day shipping or what.

I'm still somewhat apprehensive though.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I hope that they are readily available..but I just need to secure my pack. I plan on getting to my spot around 5AM...have my ZUNE all charged up...a bottle of water..and a nice thick hoodie...and I will wait. Thats it...I may even shoot some video and make a mini documentary on the experience.

True That...make a video showing the madness that is the last CDP drop!
Hey looks like maybe a couple of us will be shooting some short videos about this release! Let's maybe post up after you shoot and edit. Iam interested in everyone's experience. I will begin shooting around 8:50PM PST and see if I can secure a pair on Eastbay.....should be good for somelaughs.

I will definitely post up my video once I have my pair in hand!

757 preselling this past week in certain spots. midnight release as well. call your contacts. got my 2 at home. jump on it. hype this pack up peoplesss.

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

ISTHEDUDE, do people usually camp out at Arden?

yea they do. They get there early as hell too...What really is f up is I remember when a van full of mexicans arrived at around 5 am for the Carmines and cutin the front line of footlocker. There was like 11 of them
eek.gif
eek.gif
...Some yelled call La Migra
roll.gif
roll.gif

People ordering from eastbay and they from NYC make sure they charge you the right amount of tax cause I ordered something from there last week and theycharged my the old 8.375% instead of the current 4.375%. I called and they gave me a refund of the difference.

Finishline is always, ALWAYS about 15-20 early and east bay will crash at 12:01AM ...GARUANTEED ....

on FNL you get an order confirmation RIGHT AWAY on EASTBAY...it could take about 30-45 min...

On Eastbay if you get to the final page, and it tells you it can't process the order, KEEP TRYING....It usually takes about 5 min of trying...

Good Luck

This guys knows what he's talking about. Thanks for posting for those who didn't know....growing up in a town with ZERO shoe stores (closest 2 hrsaway) I'm an online ordering vet as well..

Originally Posted by 20Jeff20

Good Luck

This guys knows what he's talking about. Thanks for posting for those who didn't know....growing up in a town with ZERO shoe stores (closest 2 hrs away) I'm an online ordering vet as well..

also, in case some of you miss out Finishline.com tends to restock their online website around 9-10 AM PST on the First monday following the release. good luck

i can not *%$@@! believe they cancelled it. These guys

Don't they have more *%$@@! packs to sell before they stopped it or from a restock?

I'm about ready to just say f this stupid hypebeastin and get some retros or OGs

ps. And I actually have the cash flow to deal with it.. just feel bad for anyone who doesn't. JB and nike Suck

gl all

well
the haters won
nike canceled my order
mad.gif

its all good i was prepared for that
ill just have to get up early tomorrow
wink.gif

I work at Finish Line so my pair is on lock.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ our store only gettin' 30 pairs, and a
indifferent.gif
for only letting 2 people get an employee discount...

but doesnt finishline lots of times cancel orders or mess up..? how bout phone orders? could i call and keep them on the line till 12/9pst and then have themorder it for me?

2:30 AM pacific is usually the time the come out. Sometimes earlier tho, so stay on your toes if you planning on doing it through NDC.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

but doesnt finishline lots of times cancel orders or mess up..? how bout phone orders? could i call and keep them on the line till 12/9pst and then have them order it for me?
Doubt it will work, I know the Finish Line I work at would never do that...
ohwell.gif

Good Luck

how do you keep "trying"? Just refreshing or letting it sit?

NDC will post them when they want.

I remember the UWR. Folks stayed up all night and they dropped at 6 am PST.

Back
Top Bottom