Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

after a bit of searching and some luck, i was finally able to score my size...so yesterday i was at the mall and someone returned a size 9.5...i went on ebay and craigslist to find my size...contacted the sellers and asked if any of them were willing to trade...one of them accepted and was close enough to me for a local pickup, location was about 1.5 hours away but i didnt mind because i was finally getting my 11.5...so now my CDP collection is complete and all are in my size...what a way to start off the new year!!!
Congrats dude. You were trying HARD to find that 11.5, glad you got it.

Now I know there has been some complaining about this pack, as I did some myself, but there's nothing wrong that. The XI's are a little off, and beingthe consumer who purchased, we have every right to complain. We can return the kicks, or keep them, but we still have the right to complain.... no?

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

after a bit of searching and some luck, i was finally able to score my size...so yesterday i was at the mall and someone returned a size 9.5...i went on ebay and craigslist to find my size...contacted the sellers and asked if any of them were willing to trade...one of them accepted and was close enough to me for a local pickup, location was about 1.5 hours away but i didnt mind because i was finally getting my 11.5...so now my CDP collection is complete and all are in my size...what a way to start off the new year!!!

Now I know there has been some complaining about this pack, as I did some myself, but there's nothing wrong that. The XI's are a little off, and being the consumer who purchased, we have every right to complain. We can return the kicks, or keep them, but we still have the right to complain.... no?

yeah, thanks bro...i felt as if i was NEVER goin to get my size...but perseverance paid off...as far as complaining...i cant complain because i have nothing tocompare them too since they are my first XI's and my first XII's...in fact all the CDP's are my first AJ's...i've always wanted jordanssince i was a kid but i could never afford them...and trust when i say that i wont complain about my XI's because the XI's are my favoriteAJ's...still would have liked to see the space jams in the CDP but in keeping with the bulls theme, i was not disappointed

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Now I know there has been some complaining about this pack, as I did some myself, but there's nothing wrong that. The XI's are a little off, and being the consumer who purchased, we have every right to complain. We can return the kicks, or keep them, but we still have the right to complain.... no?

yeah, thanks bro...i felt as if i was NEVER goin to get my size...but perseverance paid off...as far as complaining...i cant complain because i have nothing to compare them too since they are my first XI's and my first XII's...in fact all the CDP's are my first AJ's...i've always wanted jordans since i was a kid but i could never afford them...and trust when i say that i wont complain about my XI's because the XI's are my favorite AJ's...still would have liked to see the space jams in the CDP but in keeping with the bulls theme, i was not disappointed
XI's are my favorite as well. They're the shoe that started it all for me.

Saw one of the kids on my bball team with Concords in 6th grade, and officially became a shoehead. I begged my parents the rest of year for them, but theywere not trying to spend that much on shoes. Begged them all next year for the XII's and they finally caved and got me Playoffs. It was all downhill fromthere
laugh.gif

I totally understand the reasoning behind 2 packs maybe 3 anything over three is a bit excessive. In the end we can do what we please with our money. I was in9th grade when the XI 1st came out and they were the last to come out on a wensday and at my high school guys had them before school started. I would juststare at them because my peps wouldnt get them for me. Then they retroed them in 2001 and I ran to the mall to pick up my pair. I had them for like two weeksand they were stolen. After that I said if they ever came back out I would get 2 pair the next time. They came and to keep a promise I made to myself I got 1pair just hunting down that 2nd pair. my 10 cents.

You're right....you do have the right to complain. I can not dispute that. However, when you look at a thread and see people complaining about the samething...that gets annoying. If your car had issues would you complain to NT or complain to the car dealer you purchased the car from? So in other words ifpeople have issues either take them back, sell them, or contact Nike and let them know what the deal is. There is nothing that NT can do. I've been on herefor a few years now and it is a known fact that there are quality issues with JB. A known fact.

Saw one of the kids on my bball team with Concords in 6th grade, and officially became a shoehead.

That's what's up man!!! When I first saw the concords I was in Bahrain!!! Damn I'm old.

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

DOES EVERYONES HAVE "LEGACY" IMPRINTED ON THE FRONT RIGHT CORNER OF THIER BOX?
CUZ THE REST OF MY CDPs DONT

I see it,, its on the outter box above the J-man ,and its on my 8/15's outter box as well,those are the 2 boxes nearest to me ,, the other cdps may say itto ,but I just woke and am to lazy togo upstairs and check ..........
glasses.gif

Congrats on everyone that finally got there packs,satisfied with mine and and hope everyone is satisfied with theirs as well.

anyone who has the OG Taxi (XII) compare the CDP Taxi XII's side by side?? I was just looking at the 2 and it's just interesting to see the subtledifferences...from the stichingn(size) to the shape..to the tongue...but it's very close to OG...JB did a pretty job on this one...

also that's interesting about that "alternate" insole with the white jumpman...but seems entirely possible...maybe the factory ran out of"XXIII" insoles...eh, I'd rather have the jumpman insole to be honest...

I don't know if I'd rather have the white jumpman on my insoles. Isn't that printed onto the insole whereas the CDP insole is stitched on? Theprinted ones usually fade away completely after a few wears so pretty soon, it'll just be a solid black insole with nothing on it.

Originally Posted by loxley4life

Originally Posted by AJumpman23

Did anyone else order from solefresh.com???
I still have not recieved tracking please help!
ohwell.gif

I haven'y received anything from them and I pre-ordered way back in the summer because I knew this would be a crazy release. Their customer service sucks too. So Im not sure what to do either. I will never order from them again. Seems like we have to just wait it out.

Is there a chance we might not even get the shoes and just get our money back?

I have sent emails so i dont know. I would assume that if we didnt get the shoes we would get our money back. At this point it seems like their website is a scam. It was lsited as a legit website in the legit check post but maybe NT should look into solefresh.com to actually see if they still are. At least with websites like finishline, eastbay, citysole, PYS, they all answer your questions regarding your order and are available for cancellation if you decide to call and cancel.

no doubt it seems like a scam. two of my friends got their money back from their credit card companies..not solefresh. i made the grave error of paying throughpaypal and my bank account..and paypal wont for help for ****..

Originally Posted by mosdef24

ohwell.gif

I haven'y received anything from them and I pre-ordered way back in the summer because I knew this would be a crazy release. Their customer service sucks too. So Im not sure what to do either. I will never order from them again. Seems like we have to just wait it out.

I have sent emails so i dont know. I would assume that if we didnt get the shoes we would get our money back. At this point it seems like their website is a scam. It was lsited as a legit website in the legit check post but maybe NT should look into solefresh.com to actually see if they still are. At least with websites like finishline, eastbay, citysole, PYS, they all answer your questions regarding your order and are available for cancellation if you decide to call and cancel.

no doubt it seems like a scam. two of my friends got their money back from their credit card companies..not solefresh. i made the grave error of paying through paypal and my bank account..and paypal wont for help for ****..

SOLEFRESH ISNT A LEGIT SITE ANYMORE? THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP...

Prices on these are dropping on ebay. I already won 2 packs under $400. I just bid my max in on in my size and leave it alone. A couple of my buddies won sometoo under $400. We all won during new years I guess no one was online then. Oh check craigslist.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

^pics?
nerd.gif
here ya go...OG is on the left (it's not DS by any means, but I always kept kicks in pretty good condition)... (also put up some pics of theCDP XI next to DS Retro XI from 00/01 - all except the Breds from 01, bc I actually didn't get a chance to cop those)

notice the stiching is different on the OG Taxi vs. the CDP Taxi...just a few subtle differences...

you can really see here that they def used more patent in the '00 Space Jams than the CDP XI...oh well, I'm still not complaining...

here you can really see how the 00' Space Jams aren't so stiff in the upper part...these are DS and unworn just like the CDP XI pictured

ahhh....jus some XI love here lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ohwell.gif

no doubt it seems like a scam. two of my friends got their money back from their credit card companies..not solefresh. i made the grave error of paying through paypal and my bank account..and paypal wont for help for ****..

They are just being real shady about how they are handling people's orders for the 11/12 pack. They have yet to ship out any packs and are not respondingto any questions about when the packs will be shipped out. They did put something on the website about getting orders processed, but only after everybody keptcomplaining I guess. I wouldn't encourage anyone to buy from them. Their customer service is horrible. I sent an email about two weeks ago and stillhaven't heard fom them. They charged way over retail too. You would think that they would have shipped out early or th day of the release at least.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ohwell.gif

They are just being real shady about how they are handling people's orders for the 11/12 pack. They have yet to ship out any packs and are not responding to any questions about when the packs will be shipped out. They did put something on the website about getting orders processed, but only after everybody kept complaining I guess. I wouldn't encourage anyone to buy from them. Their customer service is horrible. I sent an email about two weeks ago and still haven't heard fom them. They charged way over retail too. You would think that they would have shipped out early or th day of the release at least.

WOW THAT SUCKS, I GUESS I CAN CROSS THEM OFF MY LIST. IF IM GOING TO PAY OVER RETAIL I'LL JUST GET THEM OFF EBAY.

Did anyone get their shoes from SOLEFRESH.COM. It sounds as if they never had them in the first place.

Originally Posted by thenewjs

Did anyone get their shoes from SOLEFRESH.COM. It sounds as if they never had them in the first place.

I dont think they did. Lol, I think they maybe underestimated the demand for these and thought they could just go out nd buy them and fulfill orders that way.

Back
Top Bottom