Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

The 7/16 is probably the best for me, two really great shoes. The 11/12 was all hype, I hope those that copped more than 2 plan to resell because thesearen't "Grail" status and not worthy of having several pairs. OG's and 01 retros are a different story though.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

The 7/16 is probably the best for me, two really great shoes. The 11/12 was all hype, I hope those that copped more than 2 plan to resell because these aren't "Grail" status and not worthy of having several pairs. OG's and 01 retros are a different story though.

i don't know what u talkin about, arent these is going for 450 plus right now..u sound
mad.gif
doggy..

I got a letter from some NDC employee asking about can she use my cc information. Has anyone of you received this email?

the 12's in this pack are fire....been watchin old highlights of mj ballin in taxi's......i feel like a kid again

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!

THERE ARE PLENTY MORE SUSPENSIONS AND BANS TO GO AROUND FOR BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!

SOME OF Y'ALL ARE POSTING YOUR REQUESTS LIKE IT WON'T HAPPEN!

ACT NOW AND GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUSPENDED SOON!!!!

For those who have owned an XI before, do these sneakers loosen up in time. I got a size 12 but it's really feeling tight. The XII's feels ok though.

After being screwed by my local Finish Line who told me for 2 weeks my name was on my pack I cannot find my 11.5 anywhere. I guess its gonna be ebay forinsane reseller prices. Looks like I'll be paying 600+ now for my pack. Sucks too cuz I already got 2 pairs of 01 Breds but I need the XII's and dontreally want a split pack. Man this release was the worst ever for me. I feel so bad still today......
indifferent.gif

^^yeah I should have known better. My connect ended up not working and he said there was some people gonna be there that might do that. Should have justordered from pys or someplace like that before release and paid the big price. After this experience I may be done getting stuff from stores on RD. If youwant it bad enough you gotta be able to afford to pay to play. Trying to save a 100 bucks by getting it from FL cost me getting the pack. Wont let it happenagain. Next time I will pay above retail before RD to make sure I got it.

for those who did not cop, you may want to check back your local store to see if someone would return the pack, that's exactly what happened to me that ididn't get to cop my pair at my local footlocker but i went back in the afternoon with my friend just walked for fun and ended up getting my pair from thesame spot.

heres my story...I tried at 12AM on eastbay and finishline...I feel like i was one of the few to get throught because i refreshed the page with about threeminutes remaining and then they appeared...so i got all the way to the order confirmation page and then it keep crashing ...i would continue to hit refresh andgo baack to hit submit order and nothing,,,yesterday for some reason i decided to go to my order history in my eastbay account,,,,couldnt belive it....not onlywas my order shipped...but i got 2nd day air also for 6.99...and i still have NOT gotten a confirmation email so idk what happened but im notcomplaining....and they are size 13.5.
eek.gif
eek.gif

[table][tr][td] [h3]Order Detail[/h3] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Number: 29377618[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Customer Number:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Date: 12/19/2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Ship To:
ROBERT XXXX
MAIN ST
BRANFORD, CT, [/td] [td]Shipping Information
Method: UPS SECOND DAY
Carrier: UPS
Ship Date: 12/20/2008
Tracking No: 1Z5771400268816015
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Product Description[/td] [td]Product Number[/td] [td]Unit Price[/td] [td]Qty Ordered[/td] [td]Qty Shipped[/td] [td]Item Status[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JRDN COLLEZIONE 11/12-BK/RD[/td] [td]38149991 13.5[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]SHIPPED[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product Total:[/td] [td]309.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taxes:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Misc:[/td] [td]0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping:[/td] [td]6.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Subtotal:[/td] [td]316.98[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]NOTE: The order subtotal shown above may not reflect all discounts and credits that were applied to this order.[/td] [/tr][/table]

anyone order from osneaker.com?, i still havent got my shipping confirmation yet! im heated
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Iight now that most of us have if not all but most of these packs

Now is it safe to ask which is the best??

Ill re-judge when my pack arrives (and if I ever get the chance to cop the 10/13) but I still believe the 7/16 pack is the best IMO...

What do you think?
I only copped the 11/12 and the 7/16 and a pair of Carmines on RD.
I think the 11/12 are the best because I have never owned a pair of mid 11s before, this is my first pair.
The 7/16 come in 2nd for me.
3rd is the 10/13 pack which I have yet to cop.

i guess the patent leather depends on how lucky you got with your pack. some have them pretty thin and others look alright. my patent is pretty decent.overall im pretty happy with this release. im really liking the XIs.
happy.gif
.(pics taken with a camera phone)

10e0du0.jpg

30rppo9.jpg

1zxxhkm.jpg

Originally Posted by dalilboy

my store didnt get there shipment yesterday i heard that NTSF didn't get them either

so the people who made line didn't get them? lol

i got my pack so i'm good. not impressed with the XI. Laces are thinner, the material seems to be cheaper. I'm kinda satisfied; it just means i canrest my OGs.
Also the XIIs feels thinner and harder. not like the retro material (im talkin about the XII in general)

Best pack though

Back
Top Bottom