Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

These 11s look like garbage as im im comparing them to my 01 pair, i cant believe this.

well then *** sell them. no one wants to hear you complain. we've heard it for the past about 149 pages.
87d159e0cce4f1989496c6bf91a6fc971ceac03.bmp

think i got my pack if it goes thru. had to pay 416.00 shipped
indifferent.gif
but looking at ebay prices i might be getting off easy i guess you winsome and loose some
frown.gif
frown.gif

I have never understood the dudes that cop but continually complain...
eyes.gif
..That is what you call irony

Well this is America people so lets examine the underlying fact of life here, "greed". My dictionary says it is the excessive desire to acquire orpossess more (especially more material wealth) than one needs or deserves.

Nothing personal but i thought this posts was a good reminder of our society.....I love my country to death which I have proved but am just ashamed that itcame to that.

it's amazing that even JB can fk up the quality on the most demanding and hyped up pack of all. The hate is justified newbies.

The cdp taxi 12's are really really nice, they feel very similar to my retro playoff 12's. As for the cdp 11's, the cushioning isn't on par atall with my retro columbia's. I'm gonna try to break them in and hopefully they'll have a better feel. Overall though, i pretty satisfied with thispack.

stretched the wallet thin
not giving as many presents this year, you know - the economy, the cdp, etc...
i will not rock them to my relatives, too brazen

this pack was not scarce in my area

I'm happy with the way this release turned out for me in the end, but I almost thought I wasn't going to get my size, but I wasn't gonna leaveempty handed! I did however get my size
happy.gif

These are my 1st pair of mid (or high whatever you want to call them) 11s, and my second pair of 12s

I had this planned out WEEKS AGO. I work at the Mall of GA and did not have to be to work until 10am. The Finishline in the mall had the CDP, and they openedat 8am. I thought I was set! I was gonna cop the kicks at 8, and chill in the break room at my job until it was time to clock in. I went to Finishlineyesterday just to make sure they were getting the pack and my size. They had them in the back, but they did not have my size 14. I was heated because my planfailed and I had no plan B. My homeboy who was going to go to a different mall to cop his pack called the sneaker stores in that mall yesterday and saidfootaction was getting a 14. The employee he spoke to told him they were opening at 6, so he wanted to leave EARLY to cop this pack. He woke me up at 4am andwe got to Stonecrest Mall at 5am. We were the first ones there but could not get inside because security said the mall didn't open until 7.
More people started to come crowd around at the mall entrance by Footaction where we were when all of a sudden a crowd of cats were inside the mall running toget to Footaction. Everyone was wondering how they got in the mall because I went there with 2 of my homeboys and we all tried different doors around the malland could not get in. Those grimey cats wouldn't even open the door for us. And even though the Footaction employees saw us standing outside the mallbefore they even got to work this morning, they still opened the gates for the cats who were already inside and did not let us in. Everyone outside was pissed.And then finally some1 came and opened the door for us. Footaction was talking about the largest size they had was a 10. They told me that Footlocker had a 14so I ran there, one of my boys went to FNL, and the other went to DTLR. We had 3 stores on lock. Footlocker opened up first like ten minutes before 7 and I gotmy pack, and then I went to DTLR only to see that my boy was 3rd in line, but they didn't open up until 8am. Then I walked to Finishline to see my otherfriend was 1st in line and I knew we were in there. Finishline was trippin on some "If you didn't reserve your pack early, you are not getting onetoday." So everyone ran to DTLR where my boy was still 3rd in line so my friend who as at FNL copped from DTLR.

Fast shouts to the GA NTers I saw today at Stonecrest: flightclub23 and dj236

I made it to work early, and I didn't waste anytime. I rocked my 12s to work today for my 10-6 shift where I saw fellow NTer mosthated770 there.

mine arent too bad either... im still gonna tryto trade them for something different though but i wouldnt mind keeping them
2d19ws2.jpg

i am looking on ebay and there are a pair of 12s from the pack wit a price of 355 plus 20 shipping, just the 12s only those people who bid must not have readproperly thats insane
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i am looking on ebay and there are a pair of 12s from the pack wit a price of 355 plus 20 shipping, just the 12s only those people who bid must not have read properly thats insane
ohwell.gif
I know, its funny. Made better by the fact that DS OG Black red XI can be found for under the prices I've seen CDP XI going for.

Originally Posted by siramazing

All 4 are christmas presents for my 2 friends and 2 brothers... Our stores still aint sell out..
Do the boxes get bigger every size up?

Arrived 4:30am -- Footlocker -- Woodland Mall in Grand Rapids, Michigan.....Gates went up and they're lettin in one dude at a time. I was 10th in line.Picked up last pair of 10s.....YESSSS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by richiedge

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i am looking on ebay and there are a pair of 12s from the pack wit a price of 355 plus 20 shipping, just the 12s only those people who bid must not have read properly thats insane
ohwell.gif
I know, its funny. Made better by the fact that DS OG Black red XI can be found for under the prices I've seen CDP XI going for.

A lot of people don't think like that though.

BIG REASON WHY THIS IS SOLD OUT IS PEOPLE BUYING (even if not thier size) TO SELL. AS SOON AS MORNING HITS CRAIGSLIST GOT FLOODED WITH THIS PACK. those packsshould have stayed in the store for the ones who needs it but hey that's how the shoe game is. When the 3/20 came out, resellers knew there was no money init and everyone got thier pack

^ It would make sense for the boxes to get bigger. I don't think you could fit a size 13 into a size 9 box.

I guess I'm up the creek with no paddle.....i'll track down a size 13 eventually.....but i hate waiting.

Back
Top Bottom