Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Just called customer service and I was told there's a 50-50 chance the orders could get cancelled. Oh well.
mad.gif

hope not.

Just called customer service and I was told there's a 50-50 chance the orders could get cancelled. Oh well.

what was the reason that it might get canceled? i think if you get the order confirm.. your good..

I would advise everyone who ordered to pick up another pack just in case if possible. I would hate to see people miss out due to banking on NDC to comethrough.

i had a sz 10 on the cart but remembered im coppin mines 2morrw. n my friend got it on hold

if they do cancel, they should at least let us know by tomorrow afternoon so we can make other plans........

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

what was the reason that it might get canceled? i think if you get the order confirm.. your good..

She explicitly said it was a site glitch. The Eminem 2 release got the website all out of whack. The JB people aren't happy with NDC right now and she saidthey were sorting it out. Whether that means people who already paid for their pairs are getting screwed I don't know.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

She explicitly said it was a site glitch. The Eminem 2 release got the website all out of whack. The JB people aren't happy with NDC right now and she said they were sorting it out. Whether that means people who already paid for their pairs are getting screwed I don't know.

then they better restock then.. %##+ sold out in like a half hour, and it was on the low too lol.

#+%*!@ JB
eyes.gif

'copped' a pack btw.. if it ain't cancelled (don't think it will be but hopefully they do restock MORE than once apparently...)

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by d13alla

I just picked up my pack today and they're straight fire. Sorry for the bad quality, took these pictures with my iPhone.
roll.gif

fe115ee15c661253089c88078aa12f8f9d59594.jpg

6172579e105e06f110155072e886f6a949914c9.jpg
Can you take some more angles?

Do you mean sorry for the bad quality on the shoe nah its ok its jbs fault

I was curious also and called customer service and they were saying that all the orders that were placed are going to be canceled. She isdefinite about this because they know that it was not Nike's fault for releasing the shoes this early. She told me to still wait for the 20th and thatthey will be available for purchase. I asked if she was for sure and her answer was that they have been getting a lot of calls about the pack and that theyare going to go through all of the automated confirmations and cancel them (that would be crazy). I hope she's right for the people who got their pack,but also hope that she's wrong for the lucky ones to get it.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wait a minute... so these nearly sold out in an hour online????

damn, i was one of those "dont worry people, everyone will get their packs" preachers but after seeing the mad rush today im starting to think these won't be as easy for everyone to cop as i though...
See you underestimated hype.

why would they cancel them.....they sold out in a matter of minutes...whats the difference to them if they sell a pack two days before or on releaseday.....they ar still sold.....I AM PRAYING THEY DONT GET CANCELLED

If Nike did that.. they would piss off a whole lotta people.. didn't nike do this awhile back with another release? i forgot which..
and either way they sold the pairs they're going to get their money and they wont ship til after the 20th anyhow

laugh.gif
zdawgz wrote:

I was curious also and called customer service and they were saying that all the orders that were placed are going to be canceled. She is definite about this because they know that it was not Nike's fault for releasing the shoes this early. She told me to still wait for the 20th and that they will be available for purchase. I asked if she was for sure and her answer was that they have been getting a lot of calls about the pack and that they are going to go through all of the automated confirmations and cancel them (that would be crazy). I hope she's right for the people who got their pack, but also hope that she's wrong for the lucky ones to get it.

ya mad
laugh.gif

they trying to make u feel better cause you missed out
laugh.gif

thats money in the bank,they aint canceling.

im pretty sure this happened before and they didnt cancel any.

Originally Posted by agold1002

why would they cancel them.....they sold out in a matter of minutes...whats the difference to them if they sell a pack two days before or on release day.....they ar still sold.....I AM PRAYING THEY DONT GET CANCELLED
alien.gif

the difference is you have 23 packs
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn finals!! i was too busy studying instead of checking this....blah!! o wells, i guess gotta get dressed up for sat morning. annoying. i hope orders getcancelled haha bah humbug!! jk

my money been ripped fromy my bank account. on a debit card no less...they can't cancellin nada, lolz.

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by agold1002

why would they cancel them.....they sold out in a matter of minutes...whats the difference to them if they sell a pack two days before or on release day.....they ar still sold.....I AM PRAYING THEY DONT GET CANCELLED
alien.gif

the difference is you have 23 packs
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know right.

And for the people saying we should be thanking him. Your right. Thank you for giving us the link and putting us on.

But no thanks for snatching 23 packs.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom