Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

After years of relentless Ls I finally got a win. First time for everything I guess.

C45E2D72-FC9F-43C1-80C2-ACE698BFF16C.jpeg

Easy cop today on Snkrs for the Neutral Greys, I even could of bought multiple pairs that another retailer put up online as they sat for ages, I left them though as I hate resellers. I wasn’t too fussed if I didn’t get them because of the smaller swoosh and owning two pair of the high’s but the collector in me can’t pass up OG colourways.

Easy cop today on Snkrs for the Neutral Greys, I even could of bought multiple pairs that another retailer put up online as they sat for ages, I left them though as I hate resellers. I wasn’t too fussed if I didn’t get them because of the smaller swoosh and owning two pair of the high’s but the collector in me can’t pass up OG colourways.

alley oop :nerd:

If I don’t win at least 1 of these or the taupe haze on 6 fckn accts I’m done

Last edited:
If I don’t win at least 1 of these or the taupe haze on 7 fckn accts I’m done
Man I didn’t even see those til after it said draw closed. 4s, psg zoom 1s, some rainbow 9s, cool Grey 3s. Woulda shot for 4s and 1s. Oh well

Submission was not selected. Was hoping for a pair for retail. Thankfully resell isn’t that bad. Hopefully my girl hit for my size

Anybody else still not gotten the results of the SNKRS draw? I don’t see an email and when I open the app it just says “Draw Joined.” Never had it take this long to give me an answer...

Back
Top Bottom