Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Wasn’t expecting these to be so nice but dam, leather is 🤌… almost makes up for the L I took on the highs earlier this year

9FDAE5A3-340F-42C9-9FEA-900443952C21.jpeg

And now I'm gonna pass. It's such an odd taupe color. Why didn't they just use leather like it should be?

Just took a quick comparison with the Centre Courts…Grey on the Courts is definitely more tan colored in comparison to the NG’s…Lost the sun but it shows…

F3EFAE6F-ABDC-4720-AA3C-666AA520BBC6.jpeg

Bonus… spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour …You weren’t kidding…The Center Courts are damn nice…Just ordered the black pair that dropped last week…
06E48D0A-345A-4CFA-92E4-C940C1FE27E3.jpeg

Just took a quick comparison with the Centre Courts…Grey on the Courts is definitely more tan colored in comparison to the NG’s…Lost the sun but it shows…

F3EFAE6F-ABDC-4720-AA3C-666AA520BBC6.jpeg

Bonus… spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour …You weren’t kidding…The Center Courts are damn nice…Just ordered the black pair that dropped last week…
06E48D0A-345A-4CFA-92E4-C940C1FE27E3.jpeg
Congrats on your pickups. 🔥

Yeah, the Centre Court’s are just so clean and classy. Can’t wait to get my black pair in. Hope the quality is the same as the white ones. They did them right. 👌

If y’all can let know the fit on the NGs.

Idk if I should go 12.5 or 13, if they fit anything like the AJ1 lows that’s been coming out 12.5 is good fit and 13 gives me room to move.

I had bred low years back and in a 12 they were roomy
I find AJ1 Low OGs fit *exactly* like highs. I can wear both a 9 and a 9.5 in OG highs and lows, but only a 9.5 in the phat lows.

always surprises me that people are way less hyped for jordans with less flashy colors/more neutral colors. prices are always lower too. i would have expected these, the neutral grey 85s, and the metallic purple to be way higher in price and have more hype. especially since they are retros.

always surprises me that people are way less hyped for jordans with less flashy colors/more neutral colors. prices are always lower too. i would have expected these, the neutral grey 85s, and the metallic purple to be way higher in price and have more hype. especially since they are retros.

Predominately white shoes are a big no go for a lot of people. The previously DTRT Metallics all sat on shelves and even the last set of Red and Navy metallics hit sales.

Hype is high on them now due to lack of supply but initially a lot of people don't go crazy for those. I been running the navy metallics into the ground for years now but I see why many would be turned off by them. They are by far the most visually worn shoe in my 1 collection from that era.

I love simplicity something all white or mostly white stays in my rotation/collection so if I can I'll at least grab 2 these

Back
Top Bottom