Adult Style Code: 553558-171
GS Style Code: 553560-171
Color: White/Pollen
1623890646181.jpeg

1623890658620.jpeg

1623890670203.jpeg

1623890684462.jpeg

1623890699357.jpeg

Yeah they got me flagged. I would get EA before I cancelled some shoes after talking to a rep. Been like 3 years now. :lol:

Prob back in 17-19 I would early access very often my wife as well but it was never for anything good. If they were retros it was like a super GR (like legend blue low #s this year). Other than that it was for random running or basketball sigs that would be available for months

between 6 accounts in the last 2 years the only access I believe is wife got Georgetown 3s, and that was probably because neither one of us were active in buying shoes for 3 years

I made my pops some NBY AF1’s for Father’s Day.

Pretty sure it was Nike rewarding me for spending money...or dumb luck. Either way I’m cool with it.

Mike out on the Catch 23 in the white suede Centre Courts…Still wanted the all white Last Dance pair but I’ll take these if the goat certified them 🤷‍♂️ 😂

0808E4A3-BA40-4D5C-8F53-5432D47A9084.jpeg

Retail or resale once I get these neutral grey’s I’m out until things get back to normal. Only released OG colorway in 1’s I don’t have and I’m over SNKRS shenanigans. May delete the app for awhile and go off the grid.

Retail or resale once I get these neutral grey’s I’m out until things get back to normal. Only released OG colorway in 1’s I don’t have and I’m over SNKRS shenanigans. May delete the app for awhile and go off the grid.
I was able to snag a pair of neutral grey lows off of StockX. As of right now, only the women’s sizes are being released here and they stop at a men’s 7. What’s weird it my bid was accepted, shipped, and received by SX in about a 3 hour span. I know GOAT has FTL backing, is SX in cahoots with someone?

I was able to snag a pair of neutral grey lows off of StockX. As of right now, only the women’s sizes are being released here and they stop at a men’s 7. What’s weird it my bid was accepted, shipped, and received by SX in about a 3 hour span. I know GOAT has FTL backing, is SX in cahoots with someone?
Oh I’m sure they are. Did you get them for a decent price?

If y’all can let know the fit on the NGs.

Idk if I should go 12.5 or 13, if they fit anything like the AJ1 lows that’s been coming out 12.5 is good fit and 13 gives me room to move.

I had bred low years back and in a 12 they were roomy

Back
Top Bottom