Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Any stores still have in stock? I saw the notification and had to take a dump and forgot all about it :lol:. There couldn’t be a better place to lock in on a SNKRS drop than a toilet, and I forgot

It was a fake sell out. They had 143k pairs loaded this morning. Didn’t come even close to selling out. These are everywhere. HODL… $99 incoming
Unless they’re doing the artificial scarcity they did with the palomino’s where they drip feed the stock.
Would be surprised if NDC does discos on the mocha lows as then they would be coming to a realization that the sneaker market has official cratered and that even the beloved mocha colorway can’t do a legit sellout.

Copped on oneness thanks.

Unless they’re doing the artificial scarcity they did with the palomino’s where they drip feed the stock.
Would be surprised if NDC does discos on the mocha lows as then they would be coming to a realization that the sneaker market has official cratered and that even the beloved mocha colorway can’t do a legit sellout.
I doubt NDC does a discount anytime soon but my point was they made a ton of these and they’re sitting with all the boutiques. Add to cart on oneness in shop app and wait for the discount is my plan.

This release was almost triple the stock of the navy 1’s on SNKRS and those are still sitting so you know these are going to pop up at Nike outlets and hit discount with the boutiques.

Nike getting petty too though. It's wild they aren't allowing military discount anymore for release day shoes. Not a good look tbh.

It's already been said in here. But if these drop to 99$, it's a for sure cop for me. Already spent $210 (after shipping and taxes) on another pair of shoes.

Still might go to The mall later to see how they look in person.

Yeah I'm not buying the sell out either. I'm going to wait it out. These will be had for a discount.
Are these going to go on discount? This release reminds me of the black toe lows from last year where they made plenty of pairs but they didn’t really go on discount since demand was still pretty high.

Are these going to go on discount? This release reminds me of the black toe lows from last year where they made plenty of pairs but they didn’t really go on discount since demand was still pretty high.
Black toes definitely went on discount. Heck, they were sitting at outlets for under 100. I got a pair for like 70-80 at the outlet.

Exactly.....jordan 1 og lows normally sell slow but half way decent colors won't hit discount and if they do they fly quick. Imma prolly jump on these today. 140 plus tax isn't that crazy for a shoe that is easily wearable on and off for over 20 years if you take care of em.

Back
Top Bottom