Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Powders still chilling...now I'm not saying this cause of them restocking but I read military black 4s gonna restock and out here recently the unc 4 were flooded at hibbets....I think jb and nike gonna start doing like how they do with pandas...if they sell like hot cakes they gonna make more again. The days of just 1 single production run might be over as far as popular retros that year. Just a guess tho. We shall see

Thanks for the link… I waited cuz this colorway doesn’t do it for me like regular UNC’s or black toes. But I copped, how often we gon see OG lows just sitting on NDC?? Maybe I’ll change my mind in person

When the first wave of OG low dropped few years back, they did sit on NDC and some other sites. Chicago, Shadow, Royal, Cyber Monday (except "Bred") were all sitting, sometime they showed at Outlets at discounted price.

When the first wave of OG low dropped few years back, they did sit on NDC and some other sites. Chicago, Shadow, Royal, Cyber Monday (except "Bred") were all sitting, sometime they showed at Outlets at discounted price.
When you refer to "OG" the Swoosh doesn't wrap entirely around the heel portion of lows. The Jordan wings tab covers the swoosh... Not to be mistaken for these new lows with this subpar materials...

Yup 7 years ago, I got the Royals for ~50 bux, but quality was crap (aside from Chis) and they’re reselling for hundreds now. I’m going to continue to be patient cuz we getting good quality and easy cops

Attachments

• tempImageivmlsy.png
    tempImageivmlsy.png
    2 MB · Views: 602
  • tempImageYPcjud.png
    tempImageYPcjud.png
    2 MB · Views: 1,014

Back
Top Bottom