Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

How is bounce wear customer service? Anyone ever dealt with them before? Just ordered a size 10. Came out to 155.

Copped a pair at NTNY (They have a ton) in my usual size 12, ended up having to go back and swap for an 11.5.

I didn't really care about these. Call me crazy but leading up and seeing on foot pics, they're more versatile than the hi tops. So my bro called shoe palace and they had 1 fsr fcfs. But the clerk said he'll hold it for me if I bought the shoe palace x jordan mag lol. Now, blk or red laces?????

View media item 1402306

Had to grab these for retail from the local HOH (that still had almost all sizes just a few minutes ago). Crazy, considering how quick they were gone online.

Even though these aren't an "original" release (i.e. the colorway is original for the model, but was never applied to the original low version), I couldn't resist.

Got my pair from Shoe Palace in Chandler. I kinda want another pair now. But I wish I had some highs

I didn't really care about these. Call me crazy but leading up and seeing on foot pics, they're more versatile than the hi tops. So my bro called shoe palace and they had 1 fsr fcfs. But the clerk said he'll hold it for me if I bought the shoe palace x jordan mag lol. Now, blk or red laces?????

Black, definitely.

180 USD shipped on ebay almost fsr 

im on a cheap

if I can find an online link with 150 usd will be better

searching ebay now

These run about a quarter size longer than other 1s and the width is definitely more roomy

This shoe extremely flimsy. Flip flops like. Straight garbage imo. Don't buy

Last edited:
 These run about a quarter size longer than other 1s and the width is definitely more roomy
100% agree. usually wear a 9 and size down on lows. Thinking 8.5 would do it but the size 8 was actually perfect in the low. Besides I couldn't find 8.5/9 at any of the stores. 
The red doesn't look bad, but the black just feels right on the low. 

Grab these while you can. I bought the last pair at hoh. Every store i went to only had a fsr. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom