Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

marikomorose marikomorose I couldn't resist

IMG_20210416_115019.jpg
IMG_20210416_115431.jpg
IMG_20210416_115715.jpg

I know this the OG thread but what’s the deal on these 2?

228522F2-38B0-48A9-93C3-8703C14AB37B.jpeg
1097C2E4-E061-4E76-8835-224B397CB00D.jpeg

Are they releases from last year or something, it seems like people had them for a while but at the same stores are randomly putting them online. I’ve been watching em on GOAT and StockX as of the last week the price in my slowly creeps. Apparently damn near everything sells out fast so I wanna make the jump before it’s too late not chancing retail because my options are extremely low

Are they releases from last year or something, it seems like people had them for a while but at the same stores are randomly putting them online. I’ve been watching em on GOAT and StockX as of the last week the price in my slowly creeps. Apparently damn near everything sells out fast so I wanna make the jump before it’s too late not chancing retail because my options are extremely low
This is the right thread for those

It seems like these lows be dropping randomly, like stores put em out when they get em or when they feel like

This is the right thread for those

It seems like these lows be dropping randomly, like stores put em out when they get em or when they feel like

cool thanks. I’m just gonn pull the trigger now and if I happen to catch em at retail as well then so be it. Buying shoes gettin out of hand lately esp with the foot sites

Even though SX has the red pair and green pair just like it releasing last year, I believe both of them along with the Crimson Tint pair came out this year. There are no sales until last month. They probably recently released overseas first as a lot of kicks do before coming to the U.S. but some of these lows never get a U.S. release like the Washed Denim pair. So like you said, I just cop when I see them in my size. I could have purchased the Emerald Toe low from 2018 for $200 that sat for like a year at that price I and ended up paying $700. It's the exact opposite with the Denims I paid $200 for. Now Goat wants $500 for my size. You never know.

d dot 23 d dot 23 these lows roomy like the OG ones are or are they more tts like the highs? Trying to save my pinky toes :lol:
Very nice in person. The toebox and toecap is soft leather, and have a extra padded tounge like the Paris and Denim lows. But they fit a smidge snugger than other phat lows due the extra padding. To me, OG lows don't fit as snug as phat lows, but I get all my 1's in a sz 12 except SB lows, KO's, or any AJ1 from 01'-03' which I don't own anymore. All those I wear a 12.5. To me, no low fits as comfortable as a remastered OG high 1. They fit more like pre-remastered highs imo.

Last edited:
Very nice in person. The toebox and toecap is soft leather, and have a extra padded tounge like the Paris and Denim lows. But they fit a smidge snugger than other phat lows due the extra padding. To me, OG lows don't fit as snug as phat lows, but I get all my 1's in a sz 12 except SB lows, KO's, or any AJ1 from 01'-03' which I don't own anymore. All those I wear a 12.5.

Hmm ok I think I’m gonna side with going up .5 and will just replace the insole if it’s a lil too much room.

preciate it

Back
Top Bottom