Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Are these out??
I just happened to stop at one of my local Jimmy Jazz on the way home yesterday and they said they just got them in this morning. The display read and box scanned at $100 but the box price is $90. I asked why are you changing more than retail and the girl ringing me up said "I don't know" and then got the manager for me to change the price.

Last edited:
Yikes. That’s really bad creasing man. Anyone else wore theirs ??
Oh yea...unds mine the other day. Not really pressed bc they are my beaters but buyer beware lol
8F8D0636-E8DC-45D4-B252-1BF06FFBBA07.jpeg

New pickup. Y’all seen em. They’re sick... but I’m not gonna rock them until I see more pics after wearing. Because I have enough shoes, I don’t want to keep these if they toe box will look like crumpled paper lol

2839CC5A-1DAA-4BC5-A695-C078D36E4749.jpeg
FB77FC46-AEE3-42B7-AE77-4D825E9C3B2D.jpeg
871EDEB4-1439-4318-A25B-51E211BD189A.jpeg

Return now then, they're definitely going to crumple like paper.

Last edited:
I think ur right. But I bought from stockx lol.

Are you speaking from experience?

Yeah man, I even got rid of most of OG Lows because of that. Except for the Chicagos, leather quality was crap., and looked horrible after a few wears.

New pickup. Y’all seen em. They’re sick... but I’m not gonna rock them until I see more pics after wearing. Because I have enough shoes, I don’t want to keep these if they toe box will look like crumpled paper lol

2839CC5A-1DAA-4BC5-A695-C078D36E4749.jpeg
FB77FC46-AEE3-42B7-AE77-4D825E9C3B2D.jpeg
871EDEB4-1439-4318-A25B-51E211BD189A.jpeg
Return now then, they're definitely going to crumple like paper.
Reverse Breds worn twice....less than 20 hours.
Black Toes worn about 50 times.

Attachments

• 20200925_163201.jpg
    20200925_163201.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 296
Reverse bred lows are dropping again on Nike 9/29 on the Nike app. Disappointing that the toe boxes creases like this. I don’t mind normal wear or break in, but not like what I’ve seen posted.

Edit: if you go to the Nike app (not SNKRS) at the top banner you should be able to get member access and at the moments it’s a notification, but supposedly will turn into early access.

Last edited:
he’s referring to the lows that released years back and pretty much went on deep discount and we’re all over outlets. the ones dropping now are all phat lows

those lows are way better and the reason why i can’t get down with any of these new lows

whats the main difference or differences in the OG ones that released a couple years back vs all the phats now? Only have some TS lows but looking for some others.

whats the main difference or differences in the OG ones that released a couple years back vs all the phats now? Only have some TS lows but looking for some others.
Slightly different/narrower heal, shorter nylon tongue with Nike Air branding, size and fit feels like a OG high - I can nicely fit an OG 9, can’t with the phat tongue And have to have the 9.5.

Reverse bred lows are dropping again on Nike 9/29 on the Nike app. Disappointing that the toe boxes creases like this. I don’t mind normal wear or break in, but not like what I’ve seen posted.

Edit: if you go to the Nike app (not SNKRS) at the top banner you should be able to get member access and at the moments it’s a notification, but supposedly will turn into early access.

They did this with the mids last week. Basically said "heads up, here's your early access...BUT it's on this date at this time."

it’s essentially like the same shoe as the TS lows you have. can’t say much about the leather being great with the exception of the chicago’s, but at least they gave us colorways like black/reds, royals, shadows, metallic red/blue and neutral grey

If the Royal Toe low creases like that, I'm letting that thing go.. Crazy they're going for 200+ on StockX. Will put that cash down for the Highs. Kinda glad I didn't wear them yet due to the fact that my shoe rack is full lol

If the Royal Toe low creases like that, I'm letting that thing go.. Crazy they're going for 200+ on StockX. Will put that cash down for the Highs. Kinda glad I didn't wear them yet due to the fact that my shoe rack is full lol

didn’t want to give bad intel, so browsed used royal toe lows on goat to see if mine was an isolated situation :sick: :

D3F45CE7-CA6E-4120-B12D-718DC39FB402.jpeg
CC455BD8-46FC-4C58-9210-6FEEA9505AC0.jpeg
29628E1D-51D1-462C-B1D2-C6C93FE12CD3.jpeg
85E84FCF-3A48-4D52-9015-05B86B612613.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom