Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I hope not. Im patiently waiting for the black toe. Then, I can consider it's a wrap for OG low.

It looks like the OG low series might be wrapped up.. I don't see any on the calendar. Agreed on black toes-they should've done OG low UNCs and B/Ws as well (Barons would've been cool too) but it is unlikely we're getting any of these.

IMO all lows run a half size big so go half size down.

I feel like I should've doubled up on the black swooshless lows. I wear these things more often than any other shoes. Haven't worn arctics or whites yet.
Depends on your foot but for me, I went down half a size and it was killing my pinky. I took my usual size (highs and lows) and they fit fine (slightly big but not uncomfortable).

IMO all lows run a half size big so go half size down.

I feel like I should've doubled up on the black swooshless lows. I wear these things more often than any other shoes. Haven't worn arctics or whites yet.

I can't go half a size down because 13.5 doesn't exist

Ig username: Aj1fam_lay
Password: Sept151985

IG page. Upload your collections, wishlist, sneaker memes, pickups, wdywt's etc to the new IG page. I think it'd be a cool community thing. Follow me personally @suprduprsamsay #ntaj1fam or #aj1fam

even at 50 per thats a good bit of money on that collection of lows , kudos
Depends on your foot but for me, I went down half a size and it was killing my pinky. I took my usual size (highs and lows) and they fit fine (slightly big but not uncomfortable).

word
up.
half down is impossible

Any word on a black toe low ? Since we are now getting the black toe high ? I wouldn't even mind new colorways like a melo low

Last edited:
never understood these kinda questions. how much money do you have? are you willing to pay it?

It's not a shoe that I really want. I kinda want because I have most of the og lows. I can hold off if I can possibly find them lower. If not I may go ahead and pull trigger. If someone buys them before me I'd be cool with that.

I'd agree with the last few comments. I have breds, Royals, white/grey, chi's. Chi's have the best quality of them.

When I checked them out in the store they felt nothing like the black/red and felt similar to the Chi highs to me.

Heads Up Foot Action has a bunch of 1 lows for sale:

Shadow  $39

Chicago  $100

Metallic Blue $79

Cyber Monday $79

Back
Top Bottom