Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I dont gey sneakerheads anymore. Alot of hate on this shoe. However i bet resell ends up being around 300 in 3 years for these. Just like the chi ones that caught hate in 2013. I paid 120 for those now they going for 300

Oh, must have had the wrong person. Thought this was u. You lunchin! lolol
Yes, that WAS me. Again, 39 years old and your grammar skills aren't up to par. The word "since" has multiple definitions as in "because of" or "due to".  Pregnancy is not a permanent state.  Again, check your grammar skills. It's called intentional ambiguity in grammar if you're still confused.

I offered to squash this earlier and even answered your initial question.If you want to drag this out we can continue to do so.  Just know I don't do disrespect. 
That's what I'm saying. I thought this was the Adidas Yeezy thread. No one is safe on NT anymore. I wonder if folks come at each other or beef like this in the Apple Support Community or any other forums.
They do. They do it on Apple support, mac rumors and any other forums where people troll unnecessarily.  

smokin.gif
 besides the joggers
I like this shot. They seem like a very versatile shoe.

I dont gey sneakerheads anymore. Alot of hate on this shoe. However i bet resell ends up being around 300 in 3 years for these. Just like the chi ones that caught hate in 2013. I paid 120 for those now they going for 300

IMO it seems that any AJ1 that is not a "High" or "NA HIgh" is most likely disregarded. Example would be Sport Royal KO's last yr. I love it tho :smokin

Yes, that WAS me. Again, 39 years old and your grammar skills aren't up to par. The word "since" has multiple definitions as in "because of" or "due to".  Pregnancy is not a permanent state.  Again, check your grammar skills. It's called intentional ambiguity in grammar if you're still confused.

I offered to squash this earlier and even answered your initial question.If you want to drag this out we can continue to do so.  Just know I don't do disrespect. 

They do. They do it on Apple support, mac rumors and any other forums where people troll unnecessarily.  

I like this shot. They seem like a very versatile shoe.

HA... Thanks fo the info though. lolol

IMO it seems that any AJ1 that is not a "High" or "NA HIgh" is most likely disregarded. Example would be Sport Royal KO's last yr. I love it tho
smokin.gif
I agree. Although I just don't like canvas so I wouldn't get the AJKO, but you're right.

FWIW I held these in person today at my local spot and I like them. They look just like @AirThompson  pics and definitely look like a nice beater shoe.  Not even the employees at the spot I was at plan on copping these so that should give you an idea of availability.  They'll most likely sit at least 48 hours. I'd say do NOT pay over retail for these.

Tbh these should be a $100-$110 shoe as it feels like a less sturdy Nike SB low.  If you're into quality then you won't want these, but if you understand JB really could care less about quality and you just want these to go nicely with your outfits than these are for you.  @Zyzz  they're gum sole Jordan 1 quality...leather feels basic and cheap, but the shoe looks nice.

Anyone get ISS shipping yet? Very unlike them to not email tracking - hoping/expecting they show up tomorrow

Anyone get ISS shipping yet? Very unlike them to not email tracking - hoping/expecting they show up tomorrow
ISS says

Availability:

Ships on or prior to 2/14

So I guess it will ship on the 14th Feb and you will get a confirmation

i know im just dreaming but im thinking i will be able to cop a extra pair of these next month under retail

^You may be able to. People hyped Sport Blue KOs like crazy and those were readily available for some time after their RD. A lot coming out this weekend so who knows. Sometimes the crowds don't bite on the stuff you think they would.

Last edited:
seen sport blue ko's on the shelves a few weeks ago at Jimmy and Dtlr. On feet pics of these lows got me wantin them more. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom