Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Pretty sure, I got rid of my pair but still have the white/grey

The quality is still trash by the toe box is at least semi normal and doesn't look or feel like straight plastic
I wonder why the quality of this line is so insanely bad, especially considering they have an awesome shape.

I wonder why the quality of this line is so insanely bad, especially considering they have an awesome shape.
they know folks will buy anyway, then they will buy again when they rerelease, and the cycle will continue....why give the people what they want when they buy the crappy quality anyway.

they know folks will buy anyway, then they will buy again when they rerelease, and the cycle will continue....why give the people what they want when they buy the crappy quality anyway.

But they made a solid effort with the shape, they just miserably failed with the toe box materials

But they made a solid effort with the shape, they just miserably failed with the toe box materials
i hear ya...its just that i figure that jb wont take any concern seriously since folks complain yet still buying, some folks buying multiples and then admitting they are crap only to buy more anyway....why should jb care?

i hear ya...its just that i figure that jb wont take any concern seriously since folks complain yet still buying, some folks buying multiples and then admitting they are crap only to buy more anyway....why should jb care?

Why to logical for some folk. It's like they don't understand that they vote with their wallet.

smokin.gif
nice... 

Anyone know if the leather is better on the blue metallic lows than the red metallic?

They haven't released yet so doubt anyone in this thread has had them hands on

I'm guessing the toe box and what not should be same leather as the Chicago lows?

not a fan of the lows by any stretch but i must say the cyber beats all other pairs leatherwise....was very surprised

Back
Top Bottom