Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Since these go perfectly w/ 1s:
B63E517B-C45F-4CFA-BB91-C71F24DD4A8A.jpeg

The AMM will likely be almost impossible to get and the Bordeaux will still be impossible but slightly less so than the AMM.
I mean the AMM website made it very easy to cop the 3s and keep bots from copping pairs. I literally sat on that site for 10 minutes with the 3s in my cart contemplating if I should pull the trigger or not. Ultimately I passed cause I was going overboard with spending money on shoes at that time.

I mean the AMM website made it very easy to cop the 3s and keep bots from copping pairs. I literally sat on that site for 10 minutes with the 3s in my cart contemplating if I should pull the trigger or not. Ultimately I passed cause I was going overboard with spending money on shoes at that time.

You are on a roll today. Please keep going.

just because they were sitting in your cart doesn't mean you could've copped 10 minutes later. Unless you entered the queue and got past the queue and was sitting at the SUBMIT ORDER page with all your details and card filled out and then you decided to pass. If so, then you fumbled hard lol.

just because they were sitting in your cart doesn't mean you could've copped 10 minutes later. Unless you entered the queue and got past the queue and was sitting at the SUBMIT ORDER page with all your details and card filled out and then you decided to pass. If so, then you fumbled hard lol.
My bad for poor wording but yes I was on the submit order page. That release was very smooth and yeah some people struck out but I feel like a good number who wanted these got them. I'll get them eventually

My bad for poor wording but yes I was on the submit order page. That release was very smooth and yeah some people struck out but I feel like a good number who wanted these got them. I'll get them eventually

yeah a lot of manual people were able to get them but also a lot of people weren't because the luck of the queue. For example, I carted and entered the queue very quick, no issues with captchas or anything but I was stuck in a super long queue that didn't end until after the release was over. My wife got in the queue way after me after I texted her to try to cart and checkout. She even had issues drawing the tiny boxes. It must've been like 5 minutes difference between her and I entering the queue. Yet somehow she was able to pass queue and checkout and I never made it out lol.

Ion care what y’all say as a Morehouse grad I need both burgs and the AMM1s. Already got some kicks I’m ready to sell if I take the L lol

I want everyone to keep this energy come November bc since I'm in the minority and do not like the AMM 1's I sure hope I can pick up a pair of the Jordan 1 Bordeaux for retail.
The silver check on the Bordeaux makes it less appealing- something about it looks cheap.

It almost feels like JB is purposely missing on laces lately, opening it up for guys like Foxtrot to come in and make their money. Makes you wonder some of the external workings and connections… JB has always nailed it on stock laces, until recently. Taupe and Moss Union 4s came with absolute garbage for both sets, AMM3 came with some oddly cut laces w/ iffy material, and now these AMM1 have those trash Burgundy laces. Maybe there’s a Sail pair in the box? If not, Foxtrot, Lace Lab, Slickies, etc will all make a killing.

Back
Top Bottom