Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The toebox is the biggest issue I have with the ‘85 retro. Overall, the rest of the shoe looks pretty good. I should wait for official pics before I trash the toebox. I guess we’ll see.

But isn’t it still closer to the OG than the remastered pairs?

But isn’t it still closer to the OG than the remastered pairs?
Look at this toebox, it is gorgeous. THIS is what it should look like. I rest my case.
F41923A7-E158-4A3E-98FA-D89658C65090.jpeg

CE938AB6-2A48-40BA-8E66-C87C04BB962C.jpeg

Have y’all seen this before? Right pair is GS size. Did they always have the stars running down to the middle of the sole like that? Maybe I never noticed but this is my first time seeing this.

If Nike gave you the OG mold and you bought 6 pairs would you ever need to buy another iteration of that shoe?

Truthfully answer that question and realize why they never FULLY give us what we want

We would buy em. But probably buy them again if the sneaker happens to crack or crumble. Especially the polyutherane sneakers. Or the air unit deflates. Leather cracks or rips.

If Nike gave you the OG mold and you bought 6 pairs would you ever need to buy another iteration of that shoe?

Truthfully answer that question and realize why they never FULLY give us what we want
I mean for most pairs the materials will dry out or crumble rendering them unwearable.

Posted on Reddit, but goat sent me court purple 2.0s when I ordered the 1.0s from them about a month and a half ago for 525. I was beyond pissed when I opened that box and saw the 2.0s. Hoping goat makes this right since there was a disclaimer that said all sales final when shipping from goat storage.

Back
Top Bottom