Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Getting rid of half of my collection as I don't need 30 pairs at all and my phone broke down so I have to justify 11 Pro price for myself so its bye bye Hyperroyals, Olive Greens, Crimson Tints and Bloodlines that I wanted to customize
What size are you again?

D231A759-CA26-4D1C-BA91-1C71B3DE959A.jpeg

got these back.... this time for keeps
second time I've sold and repurchased a pair this year :smh:
lesson learned

Dude listed em on eBay for $420, luckily I got targeted for the 25% off sneakers code for $100 off

didn’t wanna spend anymore money this holiday season but couldn’t pass them up. Box kinda beat but came with keychain and retro card. Shoes are immaculate so I guess I can’t complain
Damn man nice pickup. I'm currently searching for 2001s as well. Are those size 12?

I have that problem happening now. Its doesn't just wipe off either. Anyone have a solution to this problem? My top three's looks like tinker bell sprinkled fairy dust on them......

I have that problem happening now. Its doesn't just wipe off either. Anyone have a solution to this problem? My top three's looks like tinker bell sprinkled fairy dust on them......

Which models/years of 1s have the glitter issue? Never noticed it on any of my pairs

2016 breds are the worst with this issue imo. the pair that i wear regularly isnt that bad but my ds pair is going crazy with this glitter bs. after a few months i can basically peel glitter pieces off of the black parts of the shoe and then its start all over again.

It isn’t the leather, it’s the paint. The glitter only appears on the black paint. If it were do to bad leather then it would have happened to the pre-remastered.
It was established that the “glitter” is a result of of poor or improper tanning of the leather. Because the leather wasn’t tanned properly, oils escape causing the glitter effect.

Back
Top Bottom