Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wanted to see a side by side comparison.

87E517F6-4127-49CC-8724-D92A4521AB6B.jpeg

Igie%205_3.jpg

fcf970297b530844d9150c99f280320d.jpg

Honestly, the fact that they got everything right but not the swoosh is typical JB and expected. I dont mind that much, since they really tried. Im just hoping they dont have the audacity to charge $180-190 price hike on these

New Beginnings line will be 190$...

Honestly, the fact that they got everything right but not the swoosh is typical JB and expected. I dont mind that much, since they really tried. Im just hoping they dont have the audacity to charge $180-190 price hike on these

New Beginnings line will be 190$...

I’m going to hold out for the 2025 Remastered New Beginnings OG 40th Anniversary HD Air Jordan 1 retros for $220 retail. Hopefully, those will finally have the large swoosh!

Copped all of the 1’s I wanted back in 2013-2014. Jawns came back with the “remastered” higher cuts in 2015, so I got rid of them (except for LM’s) and replaced them with the current shape/mold. If they start pushing out all of the OG cw’s with their new ‘85 mold, then the cycle is going to repeat itself. They never going to let me retire... I can’t be the only tho because I ain’t see y’all post 1’s from that time frame in a minute. :lol:

Dude says it’s a concept and an exclusive first look. Can’t be both!
Yeah they were sayin that all thru the comments, like come on! He did say that his "sources" say that they will look like that 100%, we'll see. No leaks do make me nervous tho

Copped all of the 1’s I wanted back in 2013-2014. Jawns came back with the “remastered” higher cuts in 2015, so I got rid of them (except for LM’s) and replaced them with the current shape/mold. If they start pushing out all of the OG cw’s with their new ‘85 mold, then the cycle is going to repeat itself. They never going to let me retire... I can’t be the only tho because I ain’t see y’all post 1’s from that time frame in a minute. :lol:

Thats how JB keeps going. They know what they're doing. Something will always be off or missing until they finally "get it right"...in the meantime they'll keep cranking out altered versions knowing consumers will buy them up.

Like you I bought up all the 1s from 2013 and on. Once I saw the re-retros coming out from 2016 on I just kept my original pairs. Waste of time and the differences aren't that much. The only AJ 1 that I sold was the 2013 Chicagos when it was confirmed the 2015s were coming.

Got Frags finally a few months back. All I want are the new Chicagos and Unions and I'm good. I'm stocked up on all those past 1s that I don't need to keep upgrading when newer versions come out. Actually, I may go back and get Royal and Bred 2001s.

Back
Top Bottom