Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just sold my Bred double on StockX. These things are super glittered. I was going to clean them, but I figured it’s an authenticity check, right? Or should I clean them before I ship them?
Clean them. They definitely will state that to consumers we just make sure there authentic we are not responsible for manufacturing flaws etc. but have heard of being stopped because of glitter/minimal marks on shoes. I’ve sent in Jordan 1 spider man gs one of the holes on toe box was ripped a bit still passed authentication because they were authentic just damaged

Clean them. They definitely will state that to consumers we just make sure there authentic we are not responsible for manufacturing flaws etc. but have heard of being stopped because of glitter/minimal marks on shoes. I’ve sent in Jordan 1 spider man gs one of the holes on toe box was ripped a bit still passed authentication because they were authentic just damaged
Alright. Next question: deep clean with reshoevnr or just a wipe down with a shoe wipe? Never had shoes this glittery before.

DC9ECABC-98A3-48E9-9758-5BF740995467.jpeg
Wore royals to the fight last night. Got some scuffs for sure lol.

How do the Jordan 1’s feel on feet now a days? I haven’t had a pair of 1’s since the black/red retro in 2001. I remember they felt like you were walking barefoot due to feeling every rock under your foot while walking. Did they approve the underfoot comfort on these recent retros?

How do the Jordan 1’s feel on feet now a days? I haven’t had a pair of 1’s since the black/red retro in 2001. I remember they felt like you were walking barefoot due to feeling every rock under your foot while walking. Did they approve the underfoot comfort on these recent retros?

There's a decent insole in there as of ~2015 and I think the sole itself has a thicker slab of rubber for the last decade+ than the 01s so you'd probably like the feeling of them a bit more now.

Sail guys today.

033E2C97-7B78-4C1C-B73B-7704BC4146F5.jpeg

Also, customizing my recently received backup pair of Sails to Red/Sail in Storm Blue-style color blocking. Laid down a coat of pink first so that I don’t have to do 10 coats of red, and they don’t look horrendous, though not a colorway I would wear. I’ll share the finished product when they’re done.

3FEE10E1-7821-4677-A94F-97FA0391186F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom