Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2A800B7B-5A56-48C6-86B9-4D9B5F6F7649.jpeg

ROTYs were super slept on.
I’ve held the TS1s in person (very good friend hit snkrs drop) and have several of the ROTYs.
I’ll take the ROTYs every time unless we’re talking about to make profits from.

ROTY’s are essentially a poor man’s TS1s though. People slept on those and only recently are people buying them up because of the TS1 hype.

ROTY’s are essentially a poor man’s TS1s though. People slept on those and only recently are people buying them up because of the TS1 hype.
Not everything is rich vs poor

I didn't like the TS1. I can more than afford it.
I think that backwards swoosh is ugly.
I'm happy for that a lot of people on NT hit who like them, even if they just get to make some money.
I bought several ROTYs on release. I'm happy with them.

Not everything needs a comparison, there is actual cases where people buy what they want.
I know that may seem wild from your perspective, since any chance you get to use the term "poor mans", you do.

Not everything is rich vs poor

I didn't like the TS1. I can more than afford it.
I think that backwards swoosh is ugly.
I'm happy for that a lot of people on NT hit who like them, even if they just get to make some money.
I bought several ROTYs on release. I'm happy with them.

Not everything needs a comparison, there is actual cases where people buy what they want.
I know that may seem wild from your perspective, since any chance you get to use the term "poor mans", you do.

Poor mans TS1? Man, shut up.

Interesting to see who gets riled up whenever someone mentions “poor man’s” anything on NT.

Dunno how ROY are a poor man's Travis tbqh. Both dope shoes, the use of earth tones and, white and sail gives them a similarity but there was plenty of buzz for the ROY well before they dropped and before the Travis were even hinted at. Big numbers released at the end of a heavy year for 1s and they still went quick.

Dunno how ROY are a poor man's Travis tbqh. Both dope shoes, the use of earth tones and, white and sail gives them a similarity but there was plenty of buzz for the ROY well before they dropped and before the Travis were even hinted at. Big numbers released at the end of a heavy year for 1s and they still went quick.
They only say that for someone custom dyed the brown darker making it look similar to these Travs

Back
Top Bottom