Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Merry Christmas NT fam. I was on NT/ISS around 07 and lost interest around 2013. Made a new account in 2017 and you all have honestly reminded me why I love this ****. There’s passion no matter how positive/negative and I’m here for that. Thank you again and happy holidays.

Welcome back, my old school bro! Haha...You soundin like me....I used to split so much time between NT and ISS back in the day. I took a looooong hiatus from NT...left ISS all alone back in about prolly 2010 ain't been back since. But I just realized the other day that my Joined date is back in 2007. So, We been around for a minute! And I'm sure there's plenty of old heads around....But, good to connect on your new-found return!!

Merry Christmas all!!!

C527AF36-F835-494E-9AB9-48C0BC6BB000.jpeg
B9AB5338-06BB-4B85-9D52-D85A0460785B.jpeg
What about the top 3?
Here you go fam just took them out of the box these also for the keyboard killer that said I did not have them. eat crow much god bless fam

Last edited:
He’s got the lace bags attached lmao. Where’s the complexcon top 3s you said you were gonna bust out?

Black toes really necessary for the collection? Already have breds, royals, and shadows but came upon a pretty good condition pair for $350 which is better than most prices I've seen around. Only considering it because I just let go of my OW UNCs though

Black toes really necessary for the collection? Already have breds, royals, and shadows but came upon a pretty good condition pair for $350 which is better than most prices I've seen around. Only considering it because I just let go of my OW UNCs though
I mean, that’s totally a personal preference thing. If you love ‘em or want ‘em, get ‘em.

CA5F3CAA-34F5-40A3-801C-D04BFE12E198.jpeg
My brother just turned 22 and has always been a sneaker fan. He doesn’t make much but figured I get him into 1’s with his first pair for christmas. Not anything crazy but he was very thankful. He will not be wearing those adidas pants with these in the future, just was trying the shoes on lol

CA5F3CAA-34F5-40A3-801C-D04BFE12E198.jpeg
My brother just turned 22 and has always been a sneaker fan. He doesn’t make much but figured I get him into 1’s with his first pair for christmas. Not anything crazy but he was very thankful. He will not be wearing those adidas pants with these in the future, just was trying the shoes on lol
You are a good guy fam. God bless

Back
Top Bottom