Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Probably one of the most underrated extremely versatile retro 1s. Can't wait for the remaster

20180713_163502.jpg

F it. I'm getting a pair now
the colorway is champion for denim

the suede is nice, i dont get the compaints. I dont know about the rest of the pack but for the Clays I cant imagine it being any other way and looking better than it already does. Leather would just be weird in that shade of green. I like the more casual soft touch of the suede.

Same goes for the swoosh.

Theyre perfectectly executed to me. They sounded like a 6 or 7 over the internet but IRL its a 9 or 10. The only thing they couldve done any better is the leather quality I guess, even though its better than SBBs on the black parts excluding the collar and horizontal lace hole strip. And the white is up there with the CHI white parts. For what it is theyre a knockout. The vintage looking midsole is a cherry on top.

Last edited:
Personally don’t have any complaints but that’s because I don’t care about any of them lol, friend of mine has the blue suede ones and their ok while also being sleep inducing

The rest of the colors are forgettable (except maybe the ochres even though it would suck trying to pull those off)

The colorblocking update was clearly made for the Clay colorway. The rest of them dont really matter.

I expect these to be the highest resale after a few years because all the pairs will have been worn into the ground as theyre the easiest to wear and best looking out of the pack. The ochres are only king at the moment because of how hard they were to get here. They dont have nearly the wear appeal of the Clays to me.

Theres going to be a lot of Best Hand collections missing that green pair like how it is now with the ochres.

The rest of the colors are forgettable (except maybe the ochres even though it would suck trying to pull those off)

The colorblocking update was clearly made for the Clay colorway. The rest of them dont really matter.

I expect these to be the highest resale after a few years because all the pairs will have been worn into the ground as theyre the easiest to wear and best looking out of the pack. The ochres are only king at the moment because of how hard they were to get here. They dont have nearly the wear appeal of the Clays to me.

Theres going to be a lot of Best Hand collections missing that green pair like how it is now with the ochres.

Yeah I think imma pull the trigger on clays

damn. I was looking forward to your review.

Its not a big place, you could probably just call and ask them whats going on. They might even hook you up. I dont imagine they get too many orders over the internet as Im probably the only person away from there telling people about it lol. They probably sell 99.9 of everything at the counter.

If their sauce wasnt so perfect I probably wouldnt eat there fyi. The meat isnt really anything to write home about except for chicken. And Im probably not alone in that. Theres plenty of places around there that sell better food with better atmosphere. But never better sauce. I hope things go well because Im going to need to order a gallon soon.

Last edited:
damn. I was looking forward to your review.

Its not a big place, you could probably just call and ask them whats going on. They might even hook you up. I dont imagine they get too many orders over the internet as Im probably the only person away from there telling people about it lol. They probably sell 99.9 of everything at the counter.

If their sauce wasnt so perfect I probably wouldnt eat there fyi. The meat isnt really anything to write home about except for chicken. And Im probably not alone in that. Theres plenty of places around there that sell better food with better atmosphere. But never better sauce. I hope things go well because Im going to need to order a gallon soon.
yeah i might just give em a buzz. hopefully it comes in this week cuz i have some chicken that i need to grill up already.

shame about the meat but at least they hit a homerun with the sauce. all about supporting these local spots that actually give a **** about what theyre making rather than the mass produced stuff that has crap like high fructose corn syrup.

lol im trying my best not to billy mays it, its just my personal all time favorite and what i compare everything else to since I ate it the first time. Theres just something right about it that no one else seems to get.

I wouldnt email them, just call and tell them to check their online orders. Its a really small place, youll immediately get answers most likely by the guy who makes the sauce. He doesnt come across as a guy who would be on a computer or his iphone lol. So he probably has no idea someone placed an order. Most everyone who wants or knows about the sauce prob lives there and can just go get it in person so hes probably jst unaware someone from out of town got word of it.

Its been a couple years since ive been home so Im praying he didnt change it up or something now that my reputation is in question lol

Its mississippi though, so I cant promise there isnt high fructose involved in some part of it, as MS doesnt know to gaf about that yet. But I will say that HFCS burns my throat when I consme it and I didnt have a prob with the sauce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom