Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well played sir! I really like the baby blue with sweats what I wear to work everyday. The UNC 11's even though I'm not a big 11 guy look nice too in my opinion. The leather on the UNC's is great!

Unc 11s are :nthat: also

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180316-090837_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180316-090837_Instagram.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 18
Numbers are easy to know because footlocker, inc. is run by bossip.

My manager can tell me allocations for every store in the country.

Only numbers we never know are direct from Nike/JB

Other retailers are being scrapped for the info so it’s easy to add 2 and 2 to get X amount.

Idk homie has a point I like and own the UNCs but I may have worn them like twice. Really not the easiest to pull off. It’s actually easier to pull off top 3s and SBBs in comparison.

Idk homie has a point I like and own the UNCs but I may have worn them like twice. Really not the easiest to pull off. It’s actually easier to pull off top 3s and SBBs in comparison.

It's the usage of black but I wear my UNCs with everything a lot of different fits and pairs. They go pretty well with everything. It's just the perception is that the others are better or more versatile because that is what is shown the most and gain people more "clout". If the UNC's were b/red level coveted/notorious than people would be saying that they "wear these with everything" I experimented with this I am collecting all the OG colorway pairs and I wore the UNCs for a month with multiple outfits some matched others didn't and they worked really well on all fronts and the different color caught a lot of people's eyes. Ive done that with all my other 1s as well. The only one I felt like were clashing way too hard are the Letterman's. They work with a few out fits but that shade of red contrasted with that navy blue doesnt really mold well. White laces looked best to break up the contrast.

Hate to feed into the hysteria, but based on some of these early pics it seems the black portions are actually plush like the chicagos, UNC, black toes... so maybe the Shadows will actually be more limited. The breds and royals were the only more plentiful OG ones, and they had plastic-*** black portions.

Back
Top Bottom