• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if you cop an Off White J1 White for retail
would you sell it for 1600 USD ?
or would you keep and rock it?
would you trade it for a Fragments?

off.jpg

Either sell or trade. Cant picture myself rocking em. Its like im wearing an arts and crafts projects or something

Yeah I mean Off-White is supposed to be avant- garde, but not everyone can appreciate that or have the style and fit to pull them off them though so you’d be better off selling for some other simpler designed retros.

if you cop an Off White J1 White for retail
would you sell it for 1600 USD ?
or would you keep and rock it?
would you trade it for a Fragments?

off.jpg
I would Sell them to the highest bidder for sure. If not no way in hell would I rock them not a chance. I am in 4 raffles for them I sure I will take a L. ONE RAFFLE IS THE END SO I know 10000 percent that I will not win that one so really it’s only 3 I am in

I still have the chicagos. If I could get over 2 for them I’d prob let it go.

Trying to trade my Gold Toes for some Bred Toes, but dude asked for cash on top. How much you guys think I should max out at? I’m thinking like $40 on top MAX, I kind of don’t think I wanna trade unless it’s straight up. I wanna hold out and see if I can catch a restock.

Trying to trade my Gold Toes for some Bred Toes, but dude asked for cash on top. How much you guys think I should max out at? I’m thinking like $40 on top MAX, I kind of don’t think I wanna trade unless it’s straight up. I wanna hold out and see if I can catch a restock.
Check your dm

Yeah I mean Off-White is supposed to be avant- garde, but not everyone can appreciate that or have the style and fit to pull them off them though so you’d be better off selling for some other simpler designed retros.

Avant-garde? Is that French for 'a total hack-job'? :nerd:
I'm in the raffles, but I'd rather rock hi-tec silver shadows than those.

Avant-garde? Is that French for 'a total hack-job'? :nerd:
I'm in the raffles, but I'd rather rock hi-tec silver shadows than those.

As I said before, they aren’t meant for everyone but those who can appreciate them really like them for a reason. I get that a lot of people won’t understand the design aesthetic though, which is to be expected-there are plenty of simpler designed shoes for this group.

Interesting trade as Im sure many are trying to do the same as you. Bred toes are easier to rock and pair up IMO.

But back to your question, depends how bad you want them. How much is he asking for on top? I'd probably just do $50 on top nothing more.

Don’t like the red check on 6 ring. I just got bred toes so this is kinda repetitive. Still gonna try cus I love ones :/

Interesting trade as Im sure many are trying to do the same as you. Bred toes are easier to rock and pair up IMO.

But back to your question, depends how bad you want them. How much is he asking for on top? I'd probably just do $50 on top nothing more.

Guys trying to stiff me for $80 on top, which is funny because before he got his pair he was trying to low ball me for my GTs. I don’t want to add much on top out of principal

At most, $50 if you want them bad enough and have $50 to shell out.

I would think it's pretty close to an even trade, but nature of the game sometimes.

What size are we talking about here? I know in size 13 there is like a $20 difference at most. If he wants the Gold Toes bad enough he will come off that $80. Just stick to your guns

Really not much news on the 6 rings. And that’s ok with me. Much rather go after the jordan1 paten leather’s bred that drop April 20th. Guy has a per order up for them he wants 450... that’s just crazy I am done with pre Orders.

I feel like you’re trolling but those are hideous.

Nah definitely not trolling. Just based off its initial negative reception I can see people, including this thread, warming up to them as the in-hand/on-foot pics begin to surface heading towards the release date.

Back
Top Bottom