• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3E4A44E8-0A95-4835-A182-BE058C3E2F5C.png

This pic was posted to IG at noon. Some folks are finding out that they’re a PE for the first time.

thank you complex for putting money that i thought i lost back in 2015. wish i hadnt worn my size 9.5 now lol

I find it extremely hilarious that folks really think DTLR has made a mistake with this raffle. I see not to many has bothered to check Finish Line, Footlocker, or Footaction. The shoe is guaranteed to have a black/gold/white color scheme and retro 1 High styling. Every other assumption is false. We will know more in a day or so. Footsites will have to do a reserve for this release to go smoothly. We need to all pray that they don't treat this like a Jeter Re2pect drop due to late shipments. Those showed up randomly at most Champs locations.

Hasn't it also been noted that all patent leather ones are under the NRG label, which this isn't? Or that it's $145 as opposed to $160?

Everyone has a right to be skeptical.

Hasn't it also been noted that all patent leather ones are under the NRG label, which this isn't? Or that it's $145 as opposed to $160?

Everyone has a right to be skeptical.

But this isn't an NRG though. No retailer has tagged that in the description. Time will tell. It takes quite a few resources to setup a raffle, create the email/graphics, then blast email the company's entire subscribed list. DTLR is either correct or this an epic fail on their behalf. This would be beyond stupid.

I find it extremely hilarious that folks really think DTLR has made a mistake with this raffle. I see not to many has bothered to check Finish Line, Footlocker, or Footaction. The shoe is guaranteed to have a black/gold/white color scheme and retro 1 High styling. Every other assumption is false. We will know more in a day or so. Footsites will have to do a reserve for this release to go smoothly. We need to all pray that they don't treat this like a Jeter Re2pect drop due to late shipments. Those showed up randomly at most Champs locations.

sure folks did but the style code for the pair dropping for MLK day is AQ7474-001 which is different then the gold toes style code of 861428-007 of the similarly colored NRG pair dropping in February.....

Welp J23 just said DTLR screwed up! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK the man himself posted above me LMAO. Dang DTLR how did you mess this up!!!

Comedy. Raffle for LA 1’s right. That’s all I saw while navigating their page, not direct link

Back
Top Bottom