Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What are the chances JB retros Gym Reds? New Loves got a retro so I wouldn't see why Gym Reds wouldn't. 

Who knows what JB is thinking/doing. There was no real reason for New Love's to be retro'd but I'm one of the many who couldn't wait for them to release. I'd go for the NA treatment with better materials on a retro of the DMP Celtics with a fury.

But the Gym Reds were Euro only though right? Might give them an incentive to finally release in the States. 
yep they were euro only , 

anyone else saw teh sneakernews post on instagram regarding the jordan 1 low pinnacles in black and sail colourways ? i havent seen any release date about them 

But the Gym Reds were Euro only though right? Might give them an incentive to finally release in the States. 
thought the same thing especially when news of a red/sail 1 popped up for a feb release ... which i inclined to believe it might be a KO - the red was 'varsity' as versus gym. It's barely been 3 years since the euro drop and nike tends to wait a bit longer before retro'g. but i am with you Nike needs to release stateside ...soonish. 

yep they were euro only , 

anyone else saw teh sneakernews post on instagram regarding the jordan 1 low pinnacles in black and sail colourways ? i havent seen any release date about them 

I saw that...I want both tbh, if I can get my hands on them for cheap, they're mine

Edit: added pics. Didn't see there was suede on the black pair. In for sails only

Last edited by a moderator:
Top 3 today
More like bottom 3 [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Just kidding these are ok
Definitely not top 3 in my 1's collection
Was able to scoop for below retail on RD
No offense to anyone but I would never pay the $300 or so they are going for

I was just chatting with the good folk of DXC about that stuff
from what it's looking like..it was that fake bred sample wop had and somebody customized it and painted that side piece red and added the frag logo

Now the customizer who did it has deleted his IG account.

Last edited:
Who knows what JB is thinking/doing. There was no real reason for New Love's to be retro'd but I'm one of the many who couldn't wait for them to release. I'd go for the NA treatment with better materials on a retro of the DMP Celtics with a fury.
It had been 10 years since they released. There was a reason and it mainly has to deal with the fact that 1s hype have became the trend. They knew it would sell and it was a good move on JB. I'm in for NA treatment for the Celtics.

Came here to specifically betch about them taking forever on a black/green or green black toe lol

Glad to see others feel the same right now.

Moving on...

Last edited:
Would love to cop black/purple and neutral grey

Got my eye on them chlorophyll whites. Would be a nice consolation prize since the patta air max is out of reach.

Itd be sick if they put grey on the collar instead of the usual white or black so i could pop some grey laces in.

Though id prefer black like the chicagos.

Last edited:
updated 1s collection. still gotta grab both navy and red metallics. and somehow find a pair of gym reds for a decent price...
nerd.gif

clockwise from 12:00...
1. '17 BHM
2. celtics
3. '14 white black
4. barons
5. shadow
6. black yin yang
7. '13 bred
8. '16 banned
9. '13 black toe (tongue swap)
10. '16 black toe
11. chi
12. top 3
13. '16 royal
14. '13 royal
15. storm blue
16. unc
17. dsm
18. all star
19. sbb 2.0
20. highlight reel
21. melo

middle...
22. frag
23. sbb
24. wings
Need from here:

Black Toes

UNCs

Storm Blues

Chicagos

Black/Red
Chicagos are super weak to me
I feel that way sometimes. I had a pair of dunks that looked just like the Chicagos. Can't unsee them when I see Chicagos. They're still clean.

Last edited:
Chicago's are great but i prefer Black Toes over them. Chicago's have way more meaning to me, but looks wise, black toes all day for me.

Back
Top Bottom