Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Everyone going real hard on the AS 1s.  I'm going to skip them.. don't see myself really wearing these IMO.  

Good luck to everyone going for these.

Don't underestimate the hype of 1s

Remember when everyone said the top 3s were garbage and were going to sit??

Locked up my All Stars yesterday for retail. If anyone remembers the Fresh Sneaker Boutique from the black toe release, they will have them with call in orders. Keep up with their Facebook for updates.

Everyone going real hard on the AS 1s.  I'm going to skip them.. don't see myself really wearing these IMO.  

Good luck to everyone going for these.
I also don't see myself wearing too much them either. Broken in and worn (how i like wearing my 1's), I don't think the outsole will look good. Black bottoms, I would probably be in. 

Just found out today my boy won the End raffle for the Frag 1s. Guess it wasn't completely rigged, he lives here not England.

ASG 1's look super dope. Reminds me of some old Nike shoes I had in my childhood. Gonna try to cop em. Hopefully it's not too hard.

They ARE garbage, and they ARE sitting. (Well..GS pairs in certain areas are. :lol: )

Nah everyone over here wearing them :lol:

Just found out today my boy won the End raffle for the Frag 1s. Guess it wasn't completely rigged, he lives here not England.

Congrats to him.

giphy.gif

How much were the 2016 Banned resale a few days after release? If someone could fill me in, will the Royals be comparable?

Back
Top Bottom